Black Water Flush Leak.

We have a 2011 3650RL Big Country, and for the most part we are very pleased with the unit. However, we have a water leak in the basement when ever I use the black water flush out. I always have the drain vales open when I use it, but it still leaks. I have had it in twice to a dealer in SC for the problem, but the leak continues. Has anyone experienced this problem? If so, how did you fix it?
Thanks,
Dan Stubbins

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
If you have the leak only when you use the black water flusher then the problem should not be to hard to diagnose. In the basement, take the wall (black carpeted wall) down and hook up your hose to the flusher. Turn on the water and look for the leak.
Where do you see the water? Your leak might be right at the UDC due to a loose fitting or it could be in the anti siphon valve located elsewhere. A place to look for that is behind the round screw in panel in your shower.
Come back and let us know what you find.

Peace
Dave

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
There have also been tales of the anti-siphon valve being installed backwards. When you do as Dave suggested, look at the lines going to the valve, as well. Actually, if you can see evidence of water having run down the wall near the valve, you've found your leak.