Wagners Trailer Sales 10

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
I was having a front A/C installed in our BH 3600RL, and while going into the bedroom with the tech I bumped the thermostat and mentioned it is too low and should be switched with the Fantastic therm/switch currently mounted above the heat/cooling therm. When I picked up our unit the therms were switched around. It was great to find a tech that listened and understood the problem. If service is required and you are in east central Wi consider Wangners Traler Sales, Cleveland, Wi (I43, Wi exit 137)

JJAK17

I bought my Jayco TT there and was always very pleased with the service I recieved.

Unfortunatly the sister dealership north of Green Bay has some work to do in order to get as good as the Cleveland dealership.

marym

Wagners RV Green Bay

We bought our 34 foot Big Horn from Wagners in Green Bay. We were very disappointed with the service. After three months and three trips (3 hours each way) to pick up the trailer, we finally told them we needed the trailer so that we could head south. Each time they would call and say the trailer is ready we would ask if everything was fixed and each time they would say "yes", only to find out that it was not true. They would make a new list of the problems that needed to be fixed. I don't know what happened to the list we left and each new ones they made.

When we returned from the south, we called the factory and found that there was a dealer closer to home that could do the warranty work. We were very pleased withy Finnigans in Beloit Wisconsin.

Now we are in need of a hub cab that was lost. A Series 06. If anyone knows where we can get one, it would be a great help. I have tried the website with no avail.

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
Lost hub cap

I would suggest you call Jim Fenner, Heartland service, 564-263-8030, and talk to him about the lost hub cap and the service at Wagners in Green Bay. The Cleveland, Wi store is way ahead of the north store. It seems they know how to provide the needed service. I took our BH in for service to Cleveland, Wi with the items listed, and the first thing the tech did was make a copy of the list. Good luck getting thing fixed.

DennisZ

Marym

You can contact HWT at (574) 807-8588, they are the distributors for Series06 wheels. They can send you a new hub cap for about $15.00.

Dennis

JJAK17

I agree with Tom. As I mentioned in my first post we got nothing but a run around from Wagners in Green Bay. I hope Heartland dumps them and allows another dealership to take them on. I have a couple of other concerns also that willl need to be done under warranty I hope they can get them done in one trip.