New Bighorn

Rustyfire

The wife and I have just purchased a 2011 2985RL. Picking it up next week. We were trailer people and after selling the trailer we missed the camping. Headed for a Motor Home and took a 90 degree turn to a fifth wheel. First time towing a fifth but, heard it's the cat's meow. Linda and Rusty Ocean Shores, WA.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Linda & Rusty, Welcome to the Heartland Forum & Family. Enjoy your new Bighorn and please, consider attending a Heartland Rally in the future. We would also love to see you become a member of the Heartland Owners Club. Click the "Owners Club" tab up top and check it out.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Welcome. It's always good to have another Heartland on the west coast. I'm sure the Chapter Leader for WA will check in a little later too. Take a look around the forum and ask anything you would like. We are here to help. Kristy

Manzan

Welcome to a growing number of WA Heartland owners. Do a thorough walk through and make sure everything works as it should. No leaks, slides operate smoothly etc. I am sure you will enjoy your new home on wheels. There is talk of a rally to see the Eagles on the Skagit River come January. Be fun to see you there.