Thank You Heartland Owners

While researching into which make/model 5th wheel I was going to purchase, I have to say I learned a lot from this group forum. This in turn helped my decision to purchase a 2012 Landmark Rushmore. It has the full-body paint and all the bells and whistles. The auto-levelers are amazing!
A9.jpg
I made delivery on Monday the 21st and headed to the CA coast on Wednesday the 23rd for the Holidays.
D2.jpg

My family members loved it and I had 12 people and 2 dogs inside the first night for dinner.
A6.jpg
C1.jpg
After camping with my Krazy sisters for Thanksgiving with 5 rigs up in Buellton CA (Flying Flaggs), I headed back to the beaches in Ventura for a few extra days. Can't beat looking at this out your back window!
D10.jpg
B9.jpg
I put 1200 miles on her first trip and now I'm getting ready for the Xmas Holidays up in the White Mountains of AZ to see how she handles the snow. Thanks to all for their replies to questions, and to a great group of (officially now) fellow Heartland Owners.
D4.jpg

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all,

Mark

jbeletti

Hi Mark,

Wow - awesome looking rig and some fabulous pictures. I've been to Flying Flags twice - great area to visit.

Your pics near Ventura are great. Last time I was in Buellton, afterwards, I went to the Pomona show and drove past RVs that were camping along the ocean near Ventura. I'd LOVE to do that once.

Thanks for sharing and consider joining the Heartland Owners Club.

Jim

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
What a great looking coach and the view - WOW! Congratulations and glad we could help you join the Heartland family. Now all you have to do is join the Heartland Owner Club.

We camp on the Atlantic side like you on the Pacific coast. Like you, we enjoy the sunrise as you enjoy the sunset.

Enjoy and travel safely.