EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MD, Berlin - 8/24/2012 to 8/26/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

hillsonwheels

Mike/Anne

Well, we decided to not head west for the summer/fall of 2012. So, that could be either bad or good news for the MD rally. Have left a message at Castqways. Prolly will make reservations for 23-27 AUG. Will advise you when we know more.

Saw the delay involved with Greg's reservation attempt. Is that the norm? Or do you know?

Hope all's well on your end. As Eric sez............"RALLYON"...........

Dick

ringhanger

Hi Mike & Ann, We just confirmed our reservations for this weekend. We will be arriving on Thursday 8/23 and leavig on Sunday 8/26. They gave us site # 173. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. Bob, Diane & kids-Bonnie & Clyde.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Well, another pajama party with Hills on wheels is in the making!

Bob & Diane, it will be great to see you guys and hang out on the beach with the kids!

PSF513

Even though I am not into pajama parties, Deb & I have left a message with the Castaways requesting a reservation. I certainly hope that 2012 allows for a better camping season than we had in 2011. We look forward to seeing everyone again

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Mike/Anne

Well, we decided to not head west for the summer/fall of 2012. So, that could be either bad or good news for the MD rally. Have left a message at Castqways. Prolly will make reservations for 23-27 AUG. Will advise you when we know more.

Saw the delay involved with Greg's reservation attempt. Is that the norm? Or do you know?

Hope all's well on your end. As Eric sez............"RALLYON"...........

Dick

Dick, The campground is closed for the winter but they are in and out of the office all week. We are glad you guys can make it, I'm sure you will here from them soon if not give me a call.

Mike

mjatwalker

Hi Mike & Ann, We just confirmed our reservations for this weekend. We will be arriving on Thursday 8/23 and leavig on Sunday 8/26. They gave us site # 173. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. Bob, Diane & kids-Bonnie & Clyde.

Diane and Bob, Welcome to the rally. We look forward to a great weekend.

mjatwalker

Even though I am not into pajama parties, Deb & I have left a message with the Castaways requesting a reservation. I certainly hope that 2012 allows for a better camping season than we had in 2011. We look forward to seeing everyone again

Deb and Pete, Thanks for joining our group we also hope everything works out for you guys this year.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Whoppee! Get the back-in scoring cards ready :rolleyes:

hillsonwheels

Mike/Ann

The deal is done. Laura called this a.m. and we are registered for site #176...arriving on 23 AUG and departing on 27 AUG. Don't necessarily want to see a crab throw down again. But, sure am looking forward to "coming home" to some good seafood. See ya'll afore ya know it. Have a great winter.

Dick and "Flash"

mjatwalker

Mike/Ann

The deal is done. Laura called this a.m. and we are registered for site #176...arriving on 23 AUG and departing on 27 AUG. Don't necessarily want to see a crab throw down again. But, sure am looking forward to "coming home" to some good seafood. See ya'll afore ya know it. Have a great winter.

Dick and "Flash"

Thats Great, See Y'all Soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.