Mini Rally - Montgomery, AL

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Since we couldn't make the National Rally in Gillette this year - we're having a mini rally here in Montgomery, AL!!

The Big Horn in the front just arrived minutes ago (from CA), the one further back has been here about 3 weeks (from WA) and our Landmark (on the right has been here a year! (with a few short trips scattered in there)

Does anybody else get all excited when they see another Heartland product!?!? LOL

6.15 - mini rally (1).jpg

ericandalice

Senior Question Asker
I got excited when isaw a bighorn getting on the highway today north of Acworth, Ga. On the way up to pick up our unit, I pointed out each Heartland I saw on the way up to Indiana. I told Eric I didnt want to wave at them yet bc we didn't have our RV behind us. Lol

2psnapod1

Wave away, Alice! We do! When you become a Heartland Owners Club member I think you'll get some 'Heartland calling cards' in your package - you can hand them out to help make other owners aware of the forum and owners club!

ZNK

Since we couldn't make the National Rally in Gillette this year - we're having a mini rally here in Montgomery, AL!!

The Big Horn in the front just arrived minutes ago (from CA), the one further back has been here about 3 weeks (from WA) and our Landmark (on the right has been here a year! (with a few short trips scattered in there)

Does anybody else get all excited when they see another Heartland product!?!? LOL

View attachment 19838

LOL We do! When we see a Heartland we know we are with smart company! ;)

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Boy your parents sure taught you to be smart! ;)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Whenever we are out on the road or when we arrive at a park, we always look for a Heartland... I look for them in parks in Texas, and it is amazing how many people don't know about the Owners Club, and how many are skeptical about joining the club, but in Texas I invite them to our get-togethers, and a few have joined from that. Heartland is Great!!!

2psnapod1

I wonder if other brand owners feel the same way?? Do they look for (and get excited) when they see other coaches made by their manufacturer??

We, too, have found that most of the Heartland owners that have come through our park are not familiar with the forum, the owners club, or in the case of our newest neighbors that Landmark & Big Horn are relatives! So much educating to do...so little time!