BH furniture

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I can't tell you what it is. I don't want to disappoint you. If you cant tell them apart, why be disappointed?

Peace
Dave

Last edited:

Westwind

It is a Fau Leather (not real), I knew this when I bought our Bighorn and haven't been disappointed with it yet. We spent 3 continuous months in it and the recliners have held up well to date. But I am married to Mrs. Clean. I liked the idea of something that wouldn't stain easily and hopefully would hold up well. Leather can, but today it appears that the grades of leather vary widely. At this price point I really didn't expect leather.

FordMan1966

I build some extremely high dollar Street Rod (Old car with up to date running gear, etc) and almost always use the Ultra Leather. The Upholstery guy can make much better seams, etc. You can not tell the difference except it sets better.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
It's a real shame. In this economy, raising Nauga's just isn't as profitable as it used to be...:angel:

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
It's a real shame. In this economy, raising Nauga's just isn't as profitable as it used to be...:angel:

A lot of it has to do with newer EPA rules. Seems the vinyl chloride you have to feed Nauga's is regulated as a hazardous material.

ChopperBill

Got real leather in the house and fake leather in the BH. House leather is more comfortable but when it comes down to it I dont like either one. Give me good old fashion cloth any time.

Birchwood

I think if you purchase a Prevost Motor Home you may get real leather ,otherwise ,it will be pleather(whatever that is).
As I have said many times the RV furniture is only for the sale and it does look beautiful and colour coordinated but only
for the first year.