EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IN, Elkhart - 5/3/2013 to 5/5/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum Hankster. This is a great place with a lot of great people and great information sharing.
You are welcome to attend any Heartland Chapter Rally. Just call the CG and make your reservation, then come back to this thread and post that you did. Jay will put you on the attendees list.
Elkhart Campground
25608 County Road 4 east
Elkhart, IN 46514 Gita 574) 264-2914
Also consider any other rally in your area, like the IL Rally in Chatham near Springfield.

Peace
Dave

Kbvols

Jay, is there a cut off date for how late we can register for this rally?? My wife is trying to get off work for the dates of the rally but she may not know until a week or two prior. Would that be too late? If so we understand. We're registered for Goshen but thought it would be neat to meet some folks prior to. Thanks!!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Keith, there is no cut off date but you will probably need to contact the park as soon as you can in order to be with the rally group. We'll be looking forward to meeting you and Kim.

jayc

Glad to sign you up Jim and Donna. I'll add you to the list and will be looking forward to meeting you.

jbeletti

Hey Indiana rally attendees - who wants to see one of the new Bighorn floorplans while you're in town?

While it may not be right for you, it may be "just right" for someone you know :)

Kary will be trying to have the Bighorn 3875 Front Bathroom floorplan available for viewing during the rally. It may be at the plant for us to see during the factory tour or it may be over at Great Lakes RV. When we know, Jay will at it to the agenda.

BH 3875FB new.jpg

jayc

A question was asked by PM about rally rockers. You know, the little hangers that are attached to your name badges? Please let me know if you're interested and I'll order some.

jayc

Hoyt Maisack has volunteered to order some rally hangers. If you're interested in one, we hope they will be here in time for the rally.

Nick and Darlene Hanck contacted me to say they are coming to the rally. Looking forward to meeting them and other new and old friends.

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
Talked to Kary this AM and he said there will be a new floor plan BH 3575 available for inspection at the factory on Friday. Kary also mention there is an error on fact sheet posted on the web for this unit. It has 2 black tanks, not one as indicated. Look forward to seeing this unit.

jayc

Thats great Tom. We'll be in Elkhart this weekend and will be ready for some pre-rally fun for anyone else that is heading our way.

jayc

Keith and Kim Besand (user name Kbvols) contacted me by PM to say they are coming.

Come on to the rally, there are still plenty of sites available.

jayc

Dave and Linda Mingus (Dave49) just got to the campground today and I "recruited" them into our group. They are here for some work to be done and will be staying until after the rally.

Last edited:

jayc

There are nine rigs here already. We had a nice meal tonight at the Texas Roadhouse and returned to the campground to have a nice campfire. The weather was nice today and we're waiting for some others to arrive soon.

COME ON DOWN!!

kkamshop

We will arrive tomorrow, but it may be pretty late... we can't leave until my SIL gets off work so I can turn the babysitting over to him!

Status
Not open for further replies.