EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IN, Elkhart - 5/3/2013 to 5/5/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Ken and Kathy, we'll leave a light on!

Looking forward to seeing you.

Kbvols

Yea....We have our first rally under our belt now! Kim and I both had a great time. We met a lot of really great people , ate some great food ok...a lot of great food, went on a factory tour, had some nice campfires complete with popcorn, enjoyed a few cold "ones" .....great Rally!! Thanks to Jay and Stella for hosting. Getting ready for Goshen now.

jbeletti

For those who asked for it, attached is the recipe I used to make Aretha Frankenstein Pancakes this morning.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Aretha Frankenstein Pancakes.pdf
    25.4 KB · Views: 24

kkamshop

We had such a fun weekend with you all! Mark- how's the (dog) bed? LOL

This was a really nice rally, too much food as usual. Thanks Jay & Stella for setting this up.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Linda and I had such a great time with you all. Thanks for letting us come up at the last minute had giving us such a warm welcome. Heartlanders are the best.

The dog bed is now being used by Heidi and I no longer get to use it.

Made it home this afternoon and attacked the lawn and won! This was a great Rally, great people, Great Weather, and do I need to mention the FOOD, Thanks to all that attended for the fun and conversations. A special thank you to Jay and Stella for the great job you did. See you all down the road!

MaryandSteve

Past Indiana Chapter Leader (Founding)
Thanks Jay and Stella for a great Rally. Mary and I had a great time. Hope you can make the Indiana Rally next year.

jbeletti

Linda and I had such a great time with you all. Thanks for letting us come up at the last minute had giving us such a warm welcome. Heartlanders are the best.The dog bed is now being used by Heidi and I no longer get to use it.
Mark - we're really glad you and Linda made that impulse decision to hook'er-up and get hear late Friday night. We had a blast. See you in Goshen!

happykraut

After a few capps and deployments we got home around 4PM. It was not that much fun of a trip home. I had no trailer brakes all the way home. Don't even know where to start on that one. Thanks again Jay and Stella and all involved for a super fun rally. Jay you'll have to start a thread on the pre pre rally. I'm sure we can stir up some interest.

danemayer

Bernie,

You can start by pulling the pin from the breakaway switch. The brakes should activate immediately. If not, the problem is in the trailer. If yes, the problem is probably at the trailer/truck connection or further forward.

happykraut

Dan, I will try that as soon as I get a chance. I'm unhooked already so it will have to wait a few days. Thanks, Bernie.

Dave49

Linda and I had such a great time with you all. Thanks for letting us come up at the last minute had giving us such a warm welcome. Heartlanders are the best.

The dog bed is now being used by Heidi and I no longer get to use it.

Glad the dog bed ended up with someone that could truly use it. And the presentation to you was, lets just say.....truly a classic!!

Dave & Linda

Status
Not open for further replies.