Overnight: Enroute - location TBD
Arrive PA Rally: Dinner time Monday the 9th
Leave PA Rally: After breakfast Monday the 16th

We're in site A09.

See ya there!

Jim

Last edited:

Jim & Harriet

Thought I had sent you our information, but it seems I didn't......
We did make a reservation and were given site #06. Really looking forward to this really and the RV show :)

truknutt

Committed Member
Thanks for wanting to join us Jim & Nancy B. and Jim & Harriet D.! I have you added to the attendees list. Jim & Harriet, if you would, please let me know your anticipated arrival & departure dates.

Thanks again,

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Woohoo! Please add us to your list! Made our reservations today. We'll be in site 8 (move over JimB!) from 9/10 - 9/17! Looking forward to meeting our PA Heartland family!!

frano

Carol and I would like to attend this rally but would like to wait until Spring to reserve a site. If space is limited, we could reserve now but would rather wait until snow melts to make our 2013 rally schedule plans--just in case something crazy happens this Winter. Is this OK?

truknutt

Committed Member
Carol & Fran,

Thanks for your interest in joining us. You can do whatever you wish but I would say that if you have any inkling of attending then go ahead and reserve a site now. You can always cancel when the Spring thaw rolls around. Either way is fine.

Thanks again.

frano

We reserved Site A20 for 3 nights arriving on Friday 9-13-13. We're looking forward to this weekend.

truknutt

Committed Member
Alrighty then, Mr. & Mrs. "Livin' on the edge"!! I'll add you to the list, tentatively, of course :rolleyes:.

truknutt

Committed Member
Thank you Tom & Susan Thomison for wishing to join us in September. You've been added to "the list".

Jim & Harriet, thanks for the follow up; your info has been added.

We look forward to meeting all of you in September.

Dave & Nona

happykraut

Oh boy. Another one of those senior moments. I thought I had stated that Judi and I were coming. Well, we are.

truknutt

Committed Member
Oh boy. Another one of those senior moments. I thought I had stated that Judi and I were coming. Well, we are.

Are you sure you signed up???? :rolleyes: Please let me know your site number and your anticipated arrival/departure dates.

Thanks.

happykraut

Are you sure you signed up???? :rolleyes: Please let me know your site number and your anticipated arrival/departure dates.

Thanks.

Dave, sorry about the misunderstanding. I never said that I 'signed up'. What I did say is that 'we are coming'. I will register today.

Status
Not open for further replies.