EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Pine Grove - 9/13/2013 to 9/15/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

happykraut

Bare with me Dave, I've been trying to make a reservation for two days now. They keep telling me that they will call me back. No callback yet, but I'll keep trying.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Welcome Bernie & Judi! We look forward to meeting you if our schedule allows! Your signature shows you suffer from rally-itis! Glad you are taking advantage of the schedule because rally-holics need their meds!

happykraut

Welcome Bernie & Judi! We look forward to meeting you if our schedule allows! Your signature shows you suffer from rally-itis! Glad you are taking advantage of the schedule because rally-holics need their meds!
Debbie, that's only one of several things I suffer from. Looking forward to meeting you.

kwolbeck

Past Heartland Ambassador
We are in, be there from 9/10 until morning of 9/17 on site 12. Looking forward to our first time camping in PA, get to be part of a rally and attend an RV show to boot. Love it.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Awesome! Heartland Ambassadors, Kevin & Nelly will be with us for the Rally! It will be great to see you guys again!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Woohoo! Please add us to your list! Made our reservations today. We'll be in site 8 (move over JimB!) from 9/10 - 9/17! Looking forward to meeting our PA Heartland family!!

Kelly & Michael will you be wanting to work at the club table?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.