Two Questions on the Cyclone 3800

Why isn't there a window or fan in the garage bathroom on a CY3800? All of the other manufactures have windows in there.

Also does anybody have a invertor with six volt batteries in there Cyclone toyhaulers. If so, was it installed at the factory?

Thanks for any help here.

BarneyFife

Wish I knew. We have no fan in our 370C garage bathroom as well. Over time, we have grown to rarely even use the thing. No fan, separate black tank. It just ain't worth the trouble.

Bksvo

I think this will be a future mod for us. With 3 kids and sometimes friends, the rear lav gets used a lot, and those boys can be stinky!

I can't think of a reason, other that the engineers didn't think of it. Of course, you can't do a ceiling fan because of the loft, but I think there must be something you can put in the wall.

CabinetmakerII

I had to go look to confirm, but our 3800 HD has an active window (a window that opens) in the 1/2 bath off of the garage. I would ask the dealer/factory why you do not have a window. The floor plan on the web page even shows one. There is no fan and frankly, I had not even concidered installing one. As stated in this thread, surely somebody makes an 12 volt/battery opperated wall mount vent fan. I am more worried about no heat duct in the 1/2 bath and lack of heat in the garage. But I digress. Good luck!

CabinetmakerII