EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TN, Crossville - 9/6/2013 to 9/8/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
OK Byrd, make room for some Virginians:eek:. We have booked to arrive 9/5 for 4 nights, and are on site #45. We plan to pull out from there and follow Jim B's cookie crumb trail to Hershey PA. Just wearing down the tread on the tires.

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
Hey - would any of the early arrivals like to play a round of golf? It would probably be Thursday afternoon in that we are working on another pre-rally activity on Friday.

I would love to play golf. Count me in. Ken

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Add one more Virginian. Gus and Debra will be arriving on Sept 5 and leaving on Sept 8 (possibly part of the Hershey caravan?), but may stay over to the 9th. Site #46.

jbeletti

...(possibly part of the Hershey caravan?)...

Roger that! We're pulling out Sunday morning to head towards Hershey. We'll likely stay at the Natural Bridge, VA KOA but we're flexible on that. Then push into the Pine Grove KOA on Monday afternoon. Ooh - I need to get my reservations there!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Roger that! We're pulling out Sunday morning to head towards Hershey. We'll likely stay at the Natural Bridge, VA KOA but we're flexible on that. Then push into the Pine Grove KOA on Monday afternoon. Ooh - I need to get my reservations there!

Good stop over point. We stayed there for an overnight stop coming back from the 2010 Nashville Rally. Would be a good choice.

ncc1701e

Hey - would any of the early arrivals like to play a round of golf? It would probably be Thursday afternoon in that we are working on another pre-rally activity on Friday.

My camper never leaves home without golf clubs. Maybe leave the DW but never the clubs. Count me in......

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
So glad to have Eric & Dorothy joining us. It's always fun with them around.

We are tickled pink that Gus and Debra can come. It's been a long time since our paths have crossed and will be good to see them again.

I have started a list on golfers, thanking those for responding. There is a Jack Nicklaus course nearby called The Bear Trace of Cumberland Mountain which is a pretty nice course. Will do some checking about pricing and let everyone know.

zurn

Hey we are in! We are at site 33 . Next to the Halversons! That is going to be fun or trouble !

Nabo

Yea!!! Glad to have John & Carol joining us. And congratulations on joining the Heartland Owner Club. The TN/KY folks are glad to have ya'll.
As for the Halversons - hmmmmm :rolleyes: (great folks)

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We are down! I called today and made a reservation for site #56. Looking forward to our first Tennessee rally!

Nabo

Jay and Stella - we are so happy to have the state of TX represented at the rally. Glad ya'll can make.

Nabo

This is turning out to be a fantastic rally. So far, there are 10 different states represented which are: TN, KY, NC, SD, AL, IL, IN, VA, MI and TX. Which state is going to be next to register???

MaryandSteve

Past Indiana Chapter Leader (Founding)
Wow 17 all ready. Craig and Elsie better get a spot soon .

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Nabo

Pre- Rally Event in the works!!!
Jim & Nancy Beletti and The Gardens to host a luncheon cook-out at the Beletti's home at The Gardens RV Community on Friday. Stay tune for time and directions.

Rodbuster

We are currently at the NC/SC Waynesville rally. About 3 AM this morning I received a phone call from Byrd about attending "this rally". This was followed by a severe chastising this morning on the same subject. We were told that our state was not being represented and that we were in jeopardy of losing our prestigious position in the chow line.... well, we don't want that to happen so we are now officially registered for this rally in site 55.

Please count me in for "golf" on Thursday.

Byrd, please let us get a good night's sleep tonight.

Last edited:

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
We are currently at the NC/SC Waynesville rally. About 3 AM this morning I received a phone call from Byrd about attending "this rally". This was followed by a severe chastising this morning on the same subject. We were told that our state was not being represented and that we were in jeopardy of losing our prestigious position in the chow line.... well, we don't want that to happen so we are now officially registered for this rally in site 55.

Please count me in for "golf" on Thursday.

Byrd, please let us get a good night's sleep tonight.

Golf? Did you say Golf? Oh Boy! Oh Boy! Bring it on brother! Ken

Nabo

Dick - glad the 3 am phone call worked and now you can get a good nights rest. Seriously - glad you and Fran will be representing FL.

OH - Golf; as an official PGA rules director, I'm sure that all players will play to the highest level of professional courteous (not like Waynesville). All players score cards will be checked and doubled checked.

Nabo

Just heard from Jeff and Robin Jinks who has registered for the rally. Glad to have ya'll.

WOW - there are now 19 registered with 11 different states being represented. There are still spots available so if you are thinking about coming, register early.

Nabo

Just talked with Shelia Brown who has just registered. They will be in site 61. That makes 20 registered.

Status
Not open for further replies.