Heartland owners calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

davebennington

Good news Erika Dorsey (traveltiger) has stepped up to take over the Heartland Owners Club Calendar. I am sure she wil be letting everyone know where to send your submissions for the 2018 Calendar.

dave

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thanks for the kind words, Jim!

Please send all calendar submissions to the following email:
[h=2]2018hoccalendar@gmail.com[/h]Image size MUST be large enough to get a good quality print. This is typically 300dpi at 100% size. I will look at the image and determine if it is sufficient resolution and let you know ASAP. If it is not sufficient resolution, it cannot be considered for the calendar.

It’s important, to begin with a high-quality image which means the highest resolution and image dimensions you can get. When it comes to source images, bigger is better, because you can go down in size, but not up, without losing quality.

Images that have been uploaded to the web may not retain their original image quality, so please do not send images you have pulled from Facebook or other social media sites. Make sure you send the original image from the source.

I look forward to seeing the entries! I will be using a panel of judges to pick the winning calendar images. I'll be giving more information in the coming days/weeks.

Thanks all, I want a great calendar, and I hope you do, too!

Attachments

• understandingdpi.pdf
    40.8 KB · Views: 23

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Re: Heartland owners calendar DEADLINE AND COST INFO

As previously mentioned, I have taken over the Heartland Owners Calendar Logistics. I have a graphic design background and this will be a custom calendar that you will not be able to obtain through other sources, such as the "online "do-it-yourself" template-driven calendar products.

I have been researching the options, and have decided to do a 15 month Calendar, beginning in January 2018.
The calendar will be printed digitally, 11" wide by 8.5" tall, on Gloss 100lb Cover stock, and plastic coil bound.

The cost will be $17.50 each or 2 for $30, and includes USPS Priority 2-day flat rate -OR- USPS First Class International Envelope to Canada. (larger orders will be negotiated to appropriately cover cost of packing/shipping.)

I will begin accepting pre-orders. We need 50 to place the first order.

--

The calendar entries will be judged by a panel (TBD), and selected by majority vote.

DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES: NOVEMBER 20th!

Please send all
calendar submissions to the following email: 2018hoccalendar@gmail.com -- include your full name and significant other's name (if applicable), HOC number, and where the photo was taken.Email or PM me with questions.

Erika

coltsdad

Texas-North Chapter Leaders-Retired
I can't wait to get one of these so I can look at it while at work and make me wish I was camping instead of working!:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.