Heartland owners calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
WOOOOOWHOOOOO!!!

Centerfold of the MONTH!!!

IMG_2731.jpg

This BC was good to us.....but we are LOVING the new one!!!

davebennington

Here is the Heartland calendar for June. This months picture is of Lance and Kem Duguay's
"OLD" Big Country". I wonder if he will submit another great picture of the NEW Big Country for the 2014 Heartland calendar. I think he may have found a pot of gold at the end of that rainbow???

june-final.jpg

Last edited:

davebennington

Here is the Southeast Region Heartland calendar for July 2013. It features the Landmark of Dick and Fran Bernard (rodbuster).

july-final.jpg

navyAZ1

Guess Miss Ann and I will need to go on another 6,000 mile trip and see if we can't come up with better photos to possibly make the cut this next time!

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I thought I might see the "Pink Golf Ball" mounted on the pinbox or somewhere prominently displayed but the rig is too far off to see it. :rolleyes:
Awesome picture though...

davebennington

It is time to start thinking about producing the 2014 Heartland calendar. As I have said in the past I would like to see the calendar include pictures submitted from any Heartland Owners Club member no matter where they live, thereby creating an international Heartland calendar.

So if you have a picture of your Heartland coach that you would like to submit for consideration for the calendar, send it to me at dyocum881@yahooo.com. Include your name, Heartland Owners Club member number and your home Chapter.

The picture should be a shot of a Heartland coach, clear, high resolution, and be interesting. I will try to find 3 people to serve on a panel to make the selection of the 12 lucky submissions.

As we need an end date for submissions in order to make the selection and get them to the printer for production; let’s say September 14, 2013 as the final date for picture submission.
OK everyone, get out there and take that picture and send it to me.

dave

davebennington

Here is the Heartland Calendar for the month of August. It features the Big Country of Nathan and Byrd Mathis (Nabo) Chapter Leaders for Tennessee. Their HOC member number is 1298.

august-final.jpg

Don't forget to submit your picture for the 2014 calendar the submission cut off is September 14, 2013

dave

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Here is the Heartland Calendar for the month of August. It features the Big Country of Nathan and Byrd Mathis (Nabo) Chapter Leaders for Tennessee. Their HOC member number is 1298.

View attachment 25615

Don't forget to submit your picture for the 2014 calendar the submission cut off is September 14, 2013

dave

Dave did you get my submission? Never heard anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davebennington

I posted the calendar a couple days early because we are at the farm and will be on the road on the first on the month, so enjoy.

dave

DonnyB007

Well I figured out how to send a picture by email and sorry I missed your email below - just never read the message carefully enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.