Heartland owners calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

davebennington

There are only 25 days left to submit your picture for the 2014 Heartland Owners Calendar. So get out there and take a great picture and send it to me I will then submit it to the panel for final selection.

dyocum881@yahoo.com

thanks

dave

davebennington

Here is your Heartland owners Club Calendar for September.
september-final.jpg

Remember there are only 15 days left to submit your rig picture to be considered for the 2014 Heartland Owners Calendar, we have submissions that are great shots of Landmarks, Bighorns, Big Countrys, and Ellkridges, but no one has submitted a picture of a Sundance, Cyclone, Torque, North Trail, Wilderness, Trail Runner, or any of the other fine coaches that Heartland produces.

I know the owners of these rigs are out there having a good time in places that are interesting and everyone is just waiting for you to share that place with the rest of us.

So if you are a Heartland Owners Club member send me a rig picture and we will consider it for the 2014 Heartland Owners Club Calendar,
dyocum881@yahoo.com

dave

davebennington

GOOD NEWS!!!! We are going to make the Heartland Owners Calendar a little different for next year. It will still be a 12 month calendar but it will start in the month of March 2014 and run until February 2015. This is being done because most of the rallies are held starting in April and continuing through the summer and most people miss the early months of the calendar.

So this means we are going to extend the picture cutoff until December 1, 2013, therefore continue taking that special shot of your rig and send it to me. Please take your picture with a digital camera that is set on high resolution, the calendar printer is very strict in taking only good, sharp, high resolution pictures. Cell phones will NOT take a picture with high enough resolution.

We have 4 judges that have volunteered to select the most interesting, exciting, best photos that are submitted.

My email address is: dyocum881@yahoo.com.

Thanks

dave

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
I think that's a great idea Dave. It will give folks a chance to get some beautiful fall photos. Look for mine in October.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hey, I've been seeing some great group shots of rigs at the Rallies, and Heartland caravans, stopped at rest areas, etc. Consider these as options for the Calendar, too!

davebennington

If you send a picture for the calendar please put it in JEG or TIF format other formats are difficult for me to work with.

thanks

dave

davebennington

You know when you get to my age you think you have heard everything and you know everything. WRONG!!!!!!WRONG!!!!!!WRONG!!!!!!

People have been sending pictures to me and I test them with the printer and they come up with not good enough to be printed, well I learned today that if you send pictures using Google they down size the pixel count to less than desirable. So if you are using Google and have sent a picture to me try another browser like Yahoo, it seems to work well. I do apologize for this as I did not know about this until today.

dave

davebennington

I am so pleased that everyone knew that.

Anyway send me your rig pictures for a chance to have a place in the 2014 Heartland Owners Club Calendar.

dave

davebennington

Here is your Heartland Owners Calendar for October 2013. This month features George & Julie Lindsay Heartland Owners Club member number 2284

october-final.jpg

Do not forget to send you pictures to me for the 2014 - 2015 Heartland Owners Club Calendar. It in the will start March 2014.

We have set a date of December 1, 2013 for the cutoff for picture submissions, then I will send all of the submissions to the panel of judges to select the lucky folks who will grace the pages of the calendar.

dave​

dix36

Dave....most people know I'm computer challenged. That means I still don't know, or can't remember, how to upload a picture to the forum. (Some would even say I'm challenged in a lot of other ways!) So, if you will send me your e-mail address, I have a picture I can send you for calendar consideration. Hope all's well with you and Julie.

davebennington

Dick,

My email address is dyocum881@yahoo.com, When you send your picture please include the file size of the picture in the email, I ask this because some browsers cut the file size down and this makes the picture unacceptable for printing.

Thank you,

dave

gschaaf

Dave here a pic from our trip west crossing the Bighorn mountains in Wyoming

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    583.6 KB · Views: 106

davebennington

Glenn,

That picture will work it meets the pixel count, that said the picture that you have in your signature looks very interesting with the snow in the foreground makes it standout as a great shot. Either case if you can send the picture that you used in your signature I will pass it along to the judges also.

dave

gschaaf

Dave I would be glad to send that pic which is on my computer that burned up. I am in the process of getting a new one and I will send it if I can beat the deadline. Thanks again.

gschaaf

030.jpg
Dave here is that other pic for the calendar if I made it in time. We were coming home from Fla.

davebennington

Glenn,

Great picture however the size ie... pixel count is not enough for the printer. If you can send it to my email address it may be better then the forum.

dave

davebennington

Julie & George,

Your picture made the final cut for the 2013 calendar congradulations. Now you have had your rig for 1 year where is you calendar submission for the 2014 Heartland Owners Calendar? I know you must have taken at least one interesting shot of your rig in the past year.

dave

Status
Not open for further replies.