Heartland owners calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

davebennington

Here is your Heartland Owners Calendar for November 2013. The November selection was submitted by Keith and Carol Lindgren Heartland Owners Club #1186.

november-final.jpg

As of today the Judges have 52 pictures to select from, If you would like to be considered for a spot in the 2014/2015 Heartland Owners Calendar send me a picture of your rig and I will see that the judges get a copy, You may be selected to be a Heartland star in the next calendar.

dave

davebennington

This is just a reminder that there is only 14 days left to submit your picture for the 2014/2015 Heartland Owners Club Calendar. There are so many GREAT shots that have been submitted so far the judges are having a difficult time picking 12 pictures for the upcoming calendar.
So lets make their job even harder send me those rig pictures. I know you must have a few laying around. Who knows your rig may end up being selected for one of the months on the calendar.

dave

davebennington

There are only 4 days left to submit your picture for the Heartland Owners Club Calendar. Email me that special picture and you might just be selected for one of the months in the new calendar.

dave

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Re: Heartland owners calendar 2014 . . .

I will be sending you shortly these three shots of our 2013 Heartland Trail Runner TR22RK at three different camp grounds this past summer:

Camping11MileSmall-IMG_0420.jpg SDCampsiteSmall-IMG_0548.jpg CamperJacksGulch-IMG_1575.jpg

The first shot is at 11 Mile State Park in Colorado, the middle shot at the Big Pine's Campground in Custer, South Dakota, and the third at Jack's Gulch National Forest Campground up Poudre Canyon in Northern Colorado.

The shots you will receive are all 18 megapixel taken with a Canon Rebel T3i and are 8 - 14 megabytes in size each.

davebennington

I have to say a big thank you to our judges who did a great job in selecting the pictures for the new Heartland Owners Club Calendar. This year it was not an easy task with all of the interesting submissions.

Anyway that part of the job is complete and tomorrow I will place an order with the printer, so we should have them ready for distribution.

With the new calendar format using a split year I have taken it upon myself to create another calendar in the straight calendar year (2014) format using the pictures that did not selected for the main Heartland calendar, these will be printed in very, very, very limited edition. For all of you who wanted a calendar in digital format I will post a new one every month as I did last year.

I hope this meets with every ones approval.

Thanks,

dave

davebennington

John,

Send me an email and let me know how many you want. After I have all of the orders I can price them out and include shipping, the printer prices base on the number ordered, ie the more you order the cheaper they get.

dave
email:dyocum@yahoo.com

davebennington

You know I never thought about posting who the judges selected for the calendar, good suggestion. At this time I would like to thank everyone who took the time to submit a picture. Everyone cannot be in the calendar that has only 12 spots, but everyone who sent a picture is a winner. To everyone THANK YOU.

Here are the members who were selected for the 2014/2015 Heartland Owners Club Calendar.

Richard & Fran Bernard HOC # 2074
Mike & Joanna Burstein HOC # 1452
Rod & Kelly Ditrich HOC # 2336
Tony & Erika Dorsey HOC # 1733
Lance & Kem Duguay HOC # 1850
Dick & Reta Hill HOC # 1068
Bill & Susan Mealer HOC # 2227
Ronald & Ann Parrish HOC # 1158
Duane & Debbie Clause HOC # 1274
Glen & Fran Schaaf HOC # 1536
David & Amy Tardiff HOC # 1843
Jerry & Lily Worth HOC # 1542

For the 2014 calendar I selected what I thought were the best of the remaining pictures some did not meet the quality that the printer wants, and some of these may not be as sharp and clear as the 2014/2015 calendar. Here they are. You will see there are a few names duplicated but the pictures are not.

Alvin & Lisa Ricafrente HOC # 2502
Malcolm & Valerie Talley HOC # 2267
Jerry & Judy Winkle HOC # 1773
John & Deborah Bylinski HOC # 1135
Terrell & Carol Stanley HOC # 2016
Bob & Connie Sims HOC # 2319
Randall & Santha Allen HOC # 1112

dave

Last edited:

JohnD

Here are the members who submitted pictures for the 2014/2015 Heartland Owners Club Calendar.

Mike & Joanna Burstein HOC # 1452
Rod & Kelly Ditrich HOC # 2336
Dick & Reta Hill HOC # 1068
Ronald & Ann Parrish HOC # 1158
Duane & Debbie Clause HOC # 1274
Glen & Fran Schaaf HOC # 1536
David & Amy Tardiff HOC # 1843

dave

Did you not get the three pictures I emailed to you?

They were sent the same day that you said "This is the last day!"

JohnD

I guess I misunderstood your quote . . .

It looked like those listed were the only people that participated.

davebennington

John,

If I am still around to produce the Heartland Owners Club Calendar next year, we will have another split year 2015/2016 I look forward to your submission.

The Heartland Owners Club Calendars have arrived and will be shipped out today to the folks who ordered them. I will have the calendars at the Tampa RV show as well as all of the rallies that we will be attending in 2014. For all of the Heartland Owners Club people get your cameras out and dusted off and start taking your rig pictures for the next calendar you can send them to me any time 2014, make the picture a good one as we only have 12 slots to fill.

dave

Status
Not open for further replies.