Heartland owners calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

davebennington

I am getting ready to order another batch of Heartland Owners Club Calendars. I will be ordering both the 2014/2015 as well as a few more 2014 calendars. If you would like to order yours let me know. All of the information is in the For Sale thread.

Thanks,

dave

mlburst1

Dave,

We received our 2014/2015 calendars - nicely done!

Your check has been mailed.

Thanks for all your efforts.

Mike

davebennington

Mike, I am happy that you are satisfied with the final results. It is people like you and others that submitted a picture that make it a great calendar.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Love the calendars! The check is in the mail.

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

HornedToad

Thanks for the calendars Dave, great job!!!

Enjoyed seeing club members out on the road,
I kept asking myself... where are they???
The only place I recognized was the Landmark
on the set of Close Encounters.

My favorite month was the Talley's sunset.

Best Wishes in the New Year to All.

davebennington

Mike,

Happy that you enjoyed that calendar. I too wonder sometime where the pictures were taken, that information is not passed to me.
I have thought it would be a good idea to include where the member is from along with their name and member number. This may be to much information for some people. Just a thought.

dave

MCTalley

Dave,
We will be at the Tampa show, staying at Lazydays. We would like a calendar, especially since I found out our picture was selected for one of the months.

Our sunset picture was taken at the Traders Village RV lot in Houston, Texas. It also currently adorns the top of our blog pages, as well.

davebennington

Happy New year to ALL!!!

As promised here is the digital format of the Heartland Owners Club for January 2014. This month features HOC members Malcolm & Valerie.

January.jpg

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Now that January 1st. 2014 is here . . . got to figure out where to hang the new 2014 calenders DOH! :rolleyes:

Happy trailering and 2014 everybody!

Can't wait for spring season!

davebennington

Bob,

Glad that you ae happy with the calendars. I cannot take all the credit the members who took the time to create and send their pictures in to be considered are the ones who deserve most of the credit, they are the artist I am just the easel.

dave

davebennington

Here is your digital calendar for February. The Heartland Owners featured this month are: Jerry & Judy Winkle HOC # 1773.

dave

February.jpg

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Got my calendars Dave. They look fantastic. You guys did a great job putting these together. I really like the idea of the 2014-2015 one. Starting it in July really works well for the primary RV'ing season and will make great rally prizes. Your check is going in the mail box now.

davebennington

Here is your Heartland digital calendar for April. This months featured Heartland Owners are Terrell & Carol Stanley HOC # 2015.

April.jpg

dave

davebennington

It is time to start collecting pictures for the next Heartland Owners Calendar. So everyone while you ae out there having a good time snap a few pictures of your rig and send them to me. I will be recruiting a few judges in a couple of months.

dave

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
I am getting ready to order another batch of Heartland Owners Club Calendars. I will be ordering both the 2014/2015 as well as a few more 2014 calendars. If you would like to order yours let me know. All of the information is in the For Sale thread.

Thanks,

dave

Dave

where do we send our pictures too?

Status
Not open for further replies.