Heartland owners calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
It is time to start collecting pictures for the next Heartland Owners Calendar. So everyone while you ae out there having a good time snap a few pictures of your rig and send them to me. I will be recruiting a few judges in a couple of months.

dave

Hopefully this year they (the judges) won't choose the winning photos BEFORE the deadline date like they did last year.

davebennington

First I do apologize for the being late with this months calendar post, we have had a lot on our plate.

Here is your Heartland Owners Club digital calendar for May. This months featured owners are: Bob & Connie Sims HOC# 2319.

May.jpg

davebennington

For the last 6 months of 2014 I will post both versions of the Heartland Owners calendars.

First is the 2014 calendar version featured are Lance and Kem Duguay Big Country HOC # 1850

July.jpg

The next is the 2014 - 2015 version, featured are Richard and Fran Bernard HOC # 2074

July.jpg

You and your rig can be a Heartland Owners Club pinup, send the special photo to me.

davebennington

Here are the digital calendars for August.
The 2014/2015 Heartland Owners are Ron and Ann Parrish HOC # 1158
August.jpg

The 2014 Calendar HOC member for August is: Randy and Santha Allen HOC # 1112.
August.jpg

Don't forget to send your rig pictures to me to be considered for the 2015/2016 Heartland Owners Club Calendar.

dave

davebennington

I have recruited judges for the next Heartland Owners Club calendar. So now is a a good time to submit your picture for consideration.

Send me pictures of your pride and joy, remember we can only select 12 so send me your best and interesting pictures.

dave

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
I have recruited judges for the next Heartland Owners Club calendar. So now is a a good time to submit your picture for consideration.

Send me pictures of your pride and joy, remember we can only select 12 so send me your best and interesting pictures.

dave
Dave,
Refresh my memory please, when is the deadline to submit pictures for the next printing? Thanks, Trace

davebennington

The deadline is Monday, December 8th this year. That way I can have the calendars ready for the RV shows and the camping season.

dave

porthole

Retired
One calendar next year Dave?

That mid year calendar really doesn't do much for me - messes up my whole year :confused:

davebennington

Here are the Heartland Owners Club Calendars for September 2014.

The first is the 2014/2015 calendar Heartlamd Owners Bill and Susan Mealer HOC # 2227.

September.jpg

Next is the 2014 calendar and the Heartland Owners are Bill and Susan Mealer HOC # 2227.

September.jpg

We are accepting pictures for the 2015/2016 calendar until December, so send me your best adventure pictures for consideration.

dave

davebennington

I would like to thank all of you who have sent in pictures so far, as always they are very good. I have sent them on to this years judges.
Now the rest of you who have not sent in your pictures get off your lazy butt and take that special rig picture. Who knows your rig could be a Heartland calendar pinup star.

dave

davebennington

Here are the digital calendars for October 2014.

First the 2014 October.jpg we have Jerry & Lily Worth HOC # 1542

and the 2014/2015 selection
October.jpg we have another picture submitted by Jerry & Lily Worth enjoy.

I am looking forward to seeing all of the submissions for the 2015/2016 calendar.

dave

davebennington

Here are the digital calendars for November.

The first is Alvin & Lisa Ricafrenta HOC # 2502 November.jpg

The second is Duane & Debbie Clause HOC # 1274 November.jpg

Looking forward to seeing the new submissions for the 2015/2016 Heartland Calendar, submit your pictures soon the cutoff date is December 1, 2014.

dave

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Dave, I sent a link to a Dropbox for mine today. Hope you got them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.