Heartland owners calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

davebennington

OK it is December 1st and it is time to cutoff the submissions for the 2015/2016 Heartland Owners Club Calendar.
I would like to thank everyone who sent a picture in for consideration. This year the judges are going to have a very difficult time selecting 12 out of the many submissions.

dave

davebennington

Here is the digital calendar for December.
The first is the December 2014 calendar.

Erika & Tony Dorsey HOC # 1733 December.jpg

The next is the 2014/2015 submission by Lance & Kem Duguay HOC # 1850 December.jpg

dave

davebennington

Here is the digital calendar for January 2015. This months selection is Heartland Owners:Tony & Erika Dorsey HOC # 1733.

January.jpg

Thank you,
dave

davebennington

Here is the digital calendar for February 2015.
This months featured Heartland Owners are: Glen and Fran Schaaf HOC# 1536

Feb-2015.jpg

dave

davebennington

Re: Heartland owners calendar 2014/2015 . . .

Here is the digital calendar for March 2015.

This month features Heartland Club members David & Amy Tardiff (cody carver) HOC # 1843.
David & Amy are also the Wyoming Chapter Leaders

March-1.jpg

dave

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Re: Heartland owners calendar 2014/2015 . . .

Was there ever an April calender picked?

davebennington

I am sorry about being so late with the calendar post, May will fallow very soon.

Here is the Calendar for April: The HOC Members are: Mike & Joanna Burstein, HOC # 1452

april-1.jpg

dave

davebennington

Here is the Cal isendar for May, The featured HOC Member is: Rod & Kelly Ditrich, HOC # 2336.

May-1.jpg

dave

Attachments

• May-1.jpg
    May-1.jpg
    418.8 KB · Views: 28

davebennington

Mike,
I am so sorry about being late with your Month, with the Regional Rally and building a house time just got away from me.

dave

mlburst1

Dave,

No big deal - we have one Heartland Owner's Calendar in the rig and one in the kitchen at home - we've seen the picture all month long!

Mike

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Dave,

No big deal - we have one Heartland Owner's Calendar in the rig and one in the kitchen at home - we've seen the picture all month long!

Mike

I was wondering if the calenders were made this year for purchase . . . didn't see the announcement for it!

I bought two last year . . .

davebennington

John,
Yes I have the 2015/2016 Heartland Owners Club Calendars for sale again. If you are going to be in Goshen I will have them with me. If not contact me so we can make arrangements for you to get one or two.

dave

davebennington

Here is the Heartland Owners Club calendar for June. The months featured Owner is Dick & Reta Hill HOC # 1068.

attachment.php

Reminder, there will be calendars available at the North American rally in Goshen.

dave

Attachments

• June-2015.jpg
    June-2015.jpg
    797.4 KB · Views: 238
Status
Not open for further replies.