Heartland owners calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

davebennington

Here is your digital calendar for April, the featured Heartland Club Owners this month are: Scott and Kristen Burrows HOC # 294

April 2016.jpg

davebennington

Here is the digital calendar for May 2016 , this month the featured HOC member is: Tony and Erika Dorsey, HOC member number 1733.

: May-2016.jpg

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Way cool!

It is kind of ironic that we traded that trailer in one year ago last weekend for our new Prowler!

Camping11MileSmall-IMG_0420.jpg

Last edited:

davebennington

I would like to let everyone who have been following the calendar thread in the passed years, the 2016-2017 calendar is the last that I will produce. This is because of the lack of interest in sending pictures as well as calendar sales.

If anyone is interested in producing the Heartland Owners Calendar in the future years, I will help you in getting started.
I want to thank all who have sent pictures in the pasted years as well as the judges who have done a very good job in the selection of the best pictures that were sent in.

dav

Last edited:

Bones

I would like to let everyone who have been following the calendar thread in the passed years, the 2016-2917 calendar is the last that I will produce. This is because of the lack of interest in sending pictures as well as calendar sales.

If anyone is interested in producing the Heartland Owners Calendar in the future years, I will help you in getting started.
I want to thank all who have sent pictures in the pasted years as well as the judges who have done a very good job in the selection of the best pictures that were sent in.

dave

Thank you for producing the calendar Dave. Much appreciated.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
So sorry to hear that Dave. You have done an excellent job but I understand your reasoning. I, for one, will miss having a Heartland calendar hanging on the door in our camper. Thanks for doing it as long as you have.

davebennington

Several of you have asked about the Heartland Owners Club Calendars. Well I have an answer for you Chris Whitford (offvet) has stepped up and is going to make sure that the calendar will still be produced.
Now Chris has said he would like to change the calendar back to a true calendar year calendar, that is it will run from January to December. Further he has asked that it should start for the year 2018, that will give all of you plenty of time to take those great pictures of your rigs in the awesome spots around the country. So lets support Chris in this task, send him your pictures.

I am sure Chris will jump in and let you know how he would like to handle everything.

dave

OEFVET

Thank you Dave for all your work on the calendars. I appreciate your efforts and hope to continue your great HOC calendar.

As Dave stated the first calendar I roll out will be from January 2018 to December 2018. This means there will be a six month gap until the next roll out. So for now continue to take those great pictures. More information to follow in future posts.

Bones

Thank you Dave for all your work on the calendars. I appreciate your efforts and hope to continue your great HOC calendar.

As Dave stated the first calendar I roll out will be from January 2018 to December 2018. This means there will be a six month gap until the next roll out. So for now continue to take those great pictures. More information to follow in future posts.

Thanks Chris and Thanks Dave. I like the idea of a true calendar

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
I'm sure you'll do an amazing job!! Good Luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.