Buy Your Parts from Heartland!

Bksvo

I called Heartland today and ordered the parts I needed to repair damage from a tire blowout. With my 10% member discount, I saved over 50% (~$500) by buying directly from them vs through my local dealer. I don't mind throwing the dealer a bone every so often, but I will buy all my parts direct from now on once it is out of warranty.

Also, the dealer said it would take 3 weeks to get the parts. Heartland told me they should ship in 3 days!

jcher41

If you don't mind sharing, what dealer do you deal with? I live in AZ and my dealer seems to be a bit slow getting parts also.

Bksvo

LaMesa RV in Mesa.

They are good at what they do, but they are s-l-o-w getting parts. Also they get backed up in the service department (you can't get in until mid-December right now). I'm getting authorization for Van's RV in Sun City to do some work for me while they fix the damage to my rig.

Speedy

The discount from Heartland is great for parts but everytime I order the small parts I seem to get taken for shipping and handling charges and then wait for two weeks for in stock parts. I haven't ordered from Heartland parts department in almost a year because of this. A $ 2.94 bracket ran me almost $18.00 total with UPS Ground; 10 days to get from Goshen to St. Paul I don't think so.

rick_debbie_gallant

I wonder if our heartland friends would give us a pretty good price on led bulbs to replace the old school bulbs. Think of the quanity discount they could get!! What ya'all think?

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
I wonder if our heartland friends would give us a pretty good price on led bulbs to replace the old school bulbs. Think of the quanity discount they could get!! What ya'all think?

Here is the part and price for those LED lights. This does NOT include the 10% discount.

<tt> #0114380----$16.56 4-1/2" ceiling LED

It does include the glass lens. They do use three screws to mount them instead of the spring loaded clip.
</tt></pre>

Rodbuster

Thanks Larry, I think that I'm going to order a few of those lights along with that switch that I'm going to mount by the entrance door. Once again, thank you for taking the time to help me out.

Dick

Lynn1130

Al's RV at 51st and Bell Rd. and I have already used them for Heartland warranty repairs. LaMesa is good but it takes WEEEEKS to get work done.

Check Ebay for the bulbs. I just ordered 20 to replace bulbs inside the trailer. About $100 and some here are already using the same bulbs.

Last edited:

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
We broke one of our closet doors as you enter the Sundance. Check at my local glass company for a size 8 1/2 x 45 1/2 safety glass, they wanted $100 plus. Got it from Heartland for $16 !!! Thanks Heartland.

kkamshop

A jayco dealer I used to deal with would hold his parts orders until he had a trailer coming off the assembly line. Then they would place the order and have it placed in the trailer and delivered to them.