EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Santo - 3/22/2013 to 3/24/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hansen

Ann, and I will be there arriving Friday the 22nd and leaving on Sunday. So we are in for the 22nd and the 23rd. This is our first Rally looking forward to meeting new friends.

Robert Hansen

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Robert and Ann, I have you down, I look forward to meeting you.

We now have 18 sites filled! Only 2 sites left!

I will talk to Johnathan about attending. I think we are heading to White River, Arkansas during your rally. Johnathan has been looking forward to a fishing trip. We joined so many clubs last year that we hardly have time to do any RVing on our own itinerary. So far you have a nice turn out 18 RV's! If we dont see you all have a great time!

Terry H

Staff member
Angela,

I understand about you do not want to over commit and wanting time to totally relaxing. At least you are getting lo ts of use out of your Landmark. I know we will see you at a rally in the future,

Terry H

Staff member
I received a PM fro Paul and Nancy Lineen that they will need to cancel because of some unforeseen commitments.

Terry H

Staff member
I received a PM from Nick and Suzanne Hurst that they will not be able to attend the Rally.

wfwilson

Founding Canadian Region Director - Retired
Terry
Gayle and I will be arriving Friday Mar 22/2013 and Leaving Tues Mar 26/2013.
My email is wfwilson55@gmail.com
Our phone in the trailer is 313-355-6154
If you need any info do not hesitate to contact me.
We look forward to seeing and meeting everyone.
Regards
Wayne

Terry H

Staff member
Wayne, I am glad you and Gayle will be attendin the Rally, We look forward to seeing you.

Terry H

Staff member
I received a PM that Tom and Marti Mangum will need to cancel because of work obligations. They will try to attend the North Texas Fall Rally.

Terry H

Staff member
Earlier today I received a phone call from Corbin and Flora Tayloe and they said will be attending the rally. I look forward to seeing them again.

We are now at 17 units!

Tidball

Hello Terry, This is Gary Tidball with the Okla chapter at this time if you still have a space I plan to come in Thursday with the Keever's and leave on Sunday. Will be a single.

Terry H

Staff member
Hi Gary I have you done. I look forward to seeing you again.

Terry H

Staff member
I received a PM from Jim and Bette McGee that they will not be able to attend the Rally.

Terry H

Staff member
The Heartland Gives Back Initiative for this Rally will be Backpack Buddies in Mineral Wells. See Post 1 for details.

Please add us on the list if there is still room! We can arrive on Thursday in a Landmark. Oh crud I failed to remember the HOC# .. I will get back to you on that if there is room! :)

Terry H

Staff member
Yes, there still is room! I reserved 20 spots counting you that will make 18! I have you down, and look forward to seeing you! I have your HOC# it is on the left side of your post, it is HOC# 2134. What day are you departing from the rally?

Terry H

Staff member
I have you added, arriving on 3/21/2013 and departing on 03/24/2013.

Terry H

Staff member
I received a PM from Luther and Patrica Cockerham they will not be able to attend the rally because of health issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.