EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Canton - 10/11/2013 to 10/13/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Terry, Barb and I are registered for Wednesday thru Monday. We will have number 80. Looking forward to seeing everybody again. Orville and Barbara

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Orville,

I look forward to seeing you and Barbara in October. I have you down for the Rally. We now have 13 units signed up for the Rally!

Terry H

Staff member
I have received messages from Jim and Angy Hitt; and Corbin and Flora Tayloe will be attending the Rally! I look forward to seeing them in October. Wow, we now have 15 units attending! Only 5 spaces left!

Terry H

Staff member
SailorDon,

Sorry we will not see you at the Rally. I hope we can meet at a rally in the future.

larryanddonnakeever

Past Oklahoma Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Terry, We have registered at Mill Creek for your rally our site # is 92. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.. Larry and Donna

pegmikef

Hey Larry, isn't this where the Oklahoma was born a couple of years ago? It will be great seeing you folks there. Mike and Peggy

Owenfamily

Hello Terry,

Just found out we will not be able to make this rally, thewife has a hard semester of college ahead. She is going for Nurse Practitionerand needs to study, study.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Awww, sorry y'all have to miss it. Good luck to her!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors
Hi Terry...

Please add Sandie & I to the list, we will arrive on 10/10 and depart on 10/13 and we are in site number 96!

Thanks
Bret

And Erika... Not that it's a competition or anybody is keeping score, but... BigHorn 8 Landmark 4 Elkridge 3 Big Country 1 :cool:

TravelTiger

Hi Terry...

Please add Sandie & I to the list, we will arrive on 10/10 and depart on 10/13 and we are in site number 96!

Thanks
Bret

And Erika... Not that it's a competition or anybody is keeping score, but... BigHorn 8 Landmark 4 Elkridge 3 Big Country 1 :cool:

Bret, besides this year's Rally in Goshen, (I think there were 6 or 8) the ElkRidge is just not as prevalent at Rallies we've attended. I got excited to see so many in one place. Too bad one had to back out.

Will be good to see you guys!

Terry H

Staff member
Wow, lots of Rally activity! David and Channin Owens has canceled. We wish for the best grades for Channin in her studies. David and Channin hope to see you at a rally in the future,

Donna and Larry Keever, and Bret and Sandie Matthews I have you down. I look forward to seeing you in October. We now have 16 units attending, 4 sites left!

Terry H

Staff member
I am proud to announce that Nancy Anderson and Dave Seabolt have agreed to be Wagon Masters for this Rally! Please contact them, user nander if you need additional information about the rally.

pegmikef

Hey, that's great. Congratulations and Peggy and I are looking forward to seeing you folks. Mike

Last edited:

TravelTiger

There definitely needs to be a "coach tourin'," since we'll have a few shiny new 2013/2014's to look at!

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Thanks All! We will try to do a great job! :D
We look forward to seeing everyone and 'tourin' the new coaches!!

dfowler

Dan and I will be in Canton for the rally arriving on the 10th and leaving on 14th. We are in site 97. Looking forward to a great time.

Status
Not open for further replies.