EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NJ, Cape May - 10/25/2013 to 10/27/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmannj

I would like to apologize to our 3 latest party-goers to the rally. I don't know where my head was, (although my wife would probably suggest at least one place to look. TEE HEE) I forgot to welcome youz guz!!!!

Glenn and Fran Schaaf
Jim and Colleen Marigliano
John and MaryAnn Proto

Welcome all ! ED.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I would like to apologize to our 3 latest party-goers to the rally. I don't know where my head was, (although my wife would probably suggest at least one place to look. TEE HEE) I forgot to welcome youz guz!!!!

Glenn and Fran Schaaf
Jim and Colleen Marigliano
John and MaryAnn Proto

Welcome all ! ED.

Schaaf, Marigliano and Proto signed up for a rally? Go figure!:D

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Not sure here if people want us or not? Hmmmm, could stay home and not share my Honey Jack with anyone but ME, MYSELF AND I! Och that might leave a mark;)

oldmannj

....................BIG NEWS................. Dina of crossroads trailers has once again stepped up for the N.J. chapter and graciously donated our Sat. night meal for the rally. More updates to come. Sign up now for the fun in October. ED.

oldmannj

Welcome to John and Lisa, J.R. and Nicole to the rally. That makes 12. How about it can we get 12 more?? The sites will be going back to the CG before you know it. ED.:angel:

Last edited:

oldmannj

More news on the rally front!!! The HEARTLAND GIVES BACK recipient for this years rally will be the Cape May County Animal Shelter. They have a wish list of goodies which will be forthcoming in the next few days. They have an initiative to help place Pit Bulls in more homes through a behaviorist. Irene and I both feel these are the most misunderstood dogs of our time. We will be trying something new for this year by having a silent auction over the rally weekend to help raise funds for this worthwhile effort. ED.:angel:

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
That's a great cause & love the silent auction idea! I agree pit bulls r so misunderstood they are very sweet dogs its all how they are raised just as my Rottweilers most campgrounds won't allow them yet they are the sweetest dogs.

Miller0758

More news on the rally front!!! The HEARTLAND GIVES BACK recipient for this years rally will be the Cape May County Animal Shelter. They have a wish list of goodies which will be forthcoming in the next few days. They have an initiative to help place Pit Bulls in more homes through a behaviorist. Irene and I both feel these are the most misunderstood dogs of our time. We will be trying something new for this year by having a silent auction over the rally weekend to help raise funds for this worthwhile effort. ED.:angel:

JR will be thrilled to hear this. He is an avid Pittbulls and Parolees fan on TV and tells me all the time that they are sweet dogs with a bad rap.

oldmannj

WOW don't check the forum for a couple weeks and all kinds of stuff happens!

That's right Donna we are your one stop shop for everything you need to know about the NJ rally......but were afraid to ask. Can't wait to see you,Rob and the little guy in Oct. ED.

TheWinklers

That's right Donna we are your one stop shop for everything you need to know about the NJ rally......but were afraid to ask. Can't wait to see you,Rob and the little guy in Oct. ED.

Haha. We are staying there in September for the NJ State Fire Fighters convention, if you need us to do anything while we are there don't hesitate to let us know.

I think I will need to check in more often!

oldmannj

More rally news.......We're almost ready to unveil the Rally Agenda for 2013. We're waiting on information from one of the local wineries in Cape May. As soon as that is taken care of we'll post what we feel is a fun and activity packed agenda. We still have 12 sites available. Sign up soon so you don't miss out. ED. :angel:

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Do I hear trumpets? jk Glad to hear you are pulling things together. Irene must have been really busy:p

Last edited:

oldmannj

Those are trumpets. Just not sure if it's taps or not. I was sending e-mails at 2am. I need to quit my job so I can devote more time to my leisure LOL. ED :angel:

dalspot

Daughter talked us into a beach trip for her birthday the weekend of August 9. Decided to see if just maybe Seashore had any sites available... and they put us on the same one we picked for the rally LOL. What are the chances? So we'll be having a pre-rally (all by ourselves) in August.

oldmannj

WOW August huh??? I was expecting a few early arrivals but....... Have a fun time on the beach. Tell your daughter I said happy birthday. ED. :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.