EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: AZ, Quartzsite - 1/17/2013 to 1/24/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdk450

Re: Quartzsite Arizona Campout Jan 17th-24th 2013

Are you guys having any planned daily "Happy Hours"? I might pop over from Paloma road to schmooze.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired

Bill,

Feel free to come down anytime. I'm sure most evenings they'll be a happy hour of sorts going on after five or so.

I was also planning on a potluck Saturday the 19th. I'll firm up more details within the next few weeks. Trace

Last edited:

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter

Trace, you are now a "wagonmaster". Welcome to my world.

TandT

Trace, you are now a "wagonmaster". Welcome to my world.

Bob, Thanks. (I think?)

I don't know if I am worthy of that title , but I'll try to make Old Cranky, I mean my Fearless Leader proud. :) Trace

FYI, Quartzsite Owners Campout is now on the "Events" drop down Tab at the top of the page. Thank you Jim

Last edited:

TandT

One reserved site is still currently available. (space D82)

If more sites are needed, we may be able to add a few others within the next week or two. Trace

FYI, Quartzsite Owners Campout is now on the "Events" drop down Tab at the top of the page. Thank you Jim.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter

Trace, you are up to the task. Jump in with both feet.

TandT

There is still time to get a space for the Quartzsite Campout, Jan 17-24, 2013

If your on the fence, there is still time to jump off and go.

We currently have one site being held with an option to get a few others, if we can let them know within the next few weeks.

SOB FRIENDS WELCOME.

Please see my first post for details and attendees.

This should be a fun time. Trace

FYI, Quartzsite Owners Campout is now on the "Events" drop down Tab at the top of the page. Thank you Jim

Last edited:

FLOYD PHILBROOK

Nevada Chapter Leader

Trace Other than the steak and lobster that old cranky is bringing what else do we need for the pot luck? Floyd:eek:

ccupton

Trace,
carol and I thought about coming but I have a trade show in Vegas that week. Going to miss seeing everyone. Have a safe trip and don't eat to much.

SOB, Chris & Carol.

TandT

Trace,
carol and I thought about coming but I have a trade show in Vegas that week. Going to miss seeing everyone. Have a safe trip and don't eat to much.

SOB, Chris & Carol.

Chris, you and Carol are always welcome anytime you can make it.
You are our new favorite SOB. :) Trace

Last edited:

NorthCal Bob

Re: Quartzsite Arizona Campout Jan 18th-24th 2013

Hi Trace,
Bo and I have just made reservations for Jan 17- Jan 24 for space D 82. Hope to see everyone then.

TandT

NorthCal Bob:278183 said:
Hi Trace,
Bo and I have just made reservations for Jan 17- Jan 24 for space D 82. Hope to see everyone then.

Bob,
Great, glad you guys can make it. Got you on the list

Anyone else wanting to attend, I believe there is still a chance to get a few more sites at this time.
Please call the park and pm me, or post if you make a reservation. Thanks

Also, we are going to have a potluck on Saturday evening Jan. 19th. 5PM

I will make arrangements for the entrees, if everyone could please bring a side dish or dessert to feed approx 8 people.

If you could please post here or pm me, I will update the thead with a list of the dish everyone is bringing. :)Thanks alot, Trace

Last edited:

jdfishing

Hi Trace: We will be "roughing it" in the desert just outside "Q" and would like to join your potluck. We also have some Heartland friends from Montana that may join us. And maybe and SOB who's do for an upgrade on a new rig. Have ya got room for us? John & Deb

TandT

Hi Trace: We will be "roughing it" in the desert just outside "Q" and would like to join your potluck. We also have some Heartland friends from Montana that may join us. And maybe and SOB who's do for an upgrade on a new rig. Have ya got room for us? John & Deb
John and Deb, Sent you a PM. Trace​

TandT

In case anyone didn't see this in a previous post;

All of our reserved sites are booked. There are still sites available within the park. Please call the park to make a reservation.

We are still looking forward to seeing others register for this event.

If you reserve a site, please post here or PM me and I will update with your information. Thanks, Trace

POTLUCK UPDATE:
When; Saturday, January 19, 2013 at 5pm.

Each rig is being asked to bring a side dish or dessert to feed approx. 6-8 people, along with your chairs and favorite beverage(s).

Entrees, Sodas and water will be provided.

When you know what side dish you are bringing, please post it and I will make up a menu. :) Thanks

for most current info please see 1st post.

Last edited:

sandman

Hey T and T, hope things are good. just wanted to say we might be down there. Don't know if we will have the 5th wheel or not but we are going to try.

Trailer Trash

Trace I am leaving the chevy home and driving the ford they gave me for buying a chevy. MY POOR BACK I WILL NEED MEDS WHEN I GET THERE. FLOYD:confused:

Floyd went with me in my FORD to Home Depot while we were in Gilette for the Heartland national rally, First thing he says is "Art , you got a cell phone in case we break down", we made it to town and back, his back is still good, he made it all the way home to Las Vegas. My Ford made it all the way home to Calif., I even waived to O. J. as we drove past his country club in the middle of the Nevada desert.
ART :cool:
Sorry Floyd, I just couldn't resist, Trace I promise no more of this, or do I ???

TandT

Trace I am leaving the chevy home and driving the ford they gave me for buying a chevy. MY POOR BACK I WILL NEED MEDS WHEN I GET THERE. FLOYD:confused:

Floyd went with me in my FORD to Home Depot while we were in Gilette for the Heartland national rally, First thing he says is "Art , you got a cell phone in case we break down", we made it to town and back, his back is still good, he made it all the way home to Las Vegas. My Ford made it all the way home to Calif., I even waived to O. J. as we drove past his country club in the middle of the Nevada desert.
ART :cool:
Sorry Floyd, I just couldn't resist, Trace I promise no more of this, or do I ???

Art, You make me laugh, so it's all good. :D Trace

Status
Not open for further replies.