New 3950 layout

ctcasper5

We just put a down payment on a 3950 and are anxious to see some pictures of the inside with the new layout. I was wondering if anyone knew when these would be available. Very excited to upgrade to a new rig and to own a Heartland.:)

ctcasper5

Hi ctcasper5,

Congratulations on your Cyclone order and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. You'll find lots of great information here along with a bunch of friendly people who are always quick to jump in with help or advice when you need it.

Here's a link to a dealer with pictures of a 3950.

Thanks danemayer, I actually talked to Heartland today. That model is the old style. The new floorplan is different than the model that they have and is not on lots yet which is why there arent any pics. Heartland said that they will not have pics up for a bit yet of the new floorplan. I was able to ask the guy questions though about the storage and other little details I was curious about. I am truly impressed with Heartlands willingness to answer lots and lots of questions. I already ordered the unit and he as a sales guy was still willing to chat about what I could expect.

ctcasper5

Thanks for the link. Thats it except they said they stopped putting the benches in the bedrooms and went back to more closet space, which i am glad for. I agree i wish i could get into one too, but i guess i will have ours in just a couple months : )~

ctcasper5

Thank you, you are AWESOME! Ours comes offline Feb 6 but we can't pick up until March. So excited. We opted for the smaller fridge and a pantry and no second fridge. Otherwise this is it. Exciting to see what we are getting ; )

ctcasper5

Talked to Heartland today and our unit is done except one piece they are waiting for. Crazy to think its just sitting there, waiting for us to move in! March is too far away!