BH 3685RL on the horizon

lakeside

Greetings All,

Planned on pulling the plug today, but dealer had to make some last minute calls to factory. The plan is tomorrow morning I write a check to the dealer to commit to a factory ordered Bighorn. I am excited, but cautions until I see the numbers on paper in the morning. I feel the Bighorn is the right choice for DW and I, but am still somewhat anxious over the whole decision. Wife retires in June and me shortly thereafter. We can’t wait to hit the road. We have camped in Maine for years. We have been to Alaska four times and rented a motor home there and totally loved the camping lifestyle. We are planning a long five month trip to Alaska from Maine, so hope this unit will go the course and then some for many years? Thank you for all your good information and answers to many questions over the last few months. I have found your experiences to be invaluable.

Happy camping.

Lakeside

aatauses

You will be happy with your new BH. They are great and you will also be very happy with the customer service you will get with the HL group. We call ME home (lived there 30+ years) and are now full time RVers--great life style.
Let us know if there is anything we can help you with.
al
currently in Kenai, AK

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Lakeside,

You will love your new Bighorn. When you get it and begin to travel keep us informed of how things go and let us know if are the area. Also, consider joining the owners club! The best of everything awaits you at a Heartland Rally. Best PEOPLE, best Food, best fun!

Good luck today!

Alaska%20BH%20Poster%20Button.jpg

Many a Bighorn has made the trip to Alaska! You will be fine.

stevebotts

We have had our 3685 for 8 months now. Love it. So roomy. Full timing for 6 years and this is our second Bighorn. I think you will be pleased.

lakeside

It is a DONE DEAL. The dealer has got the check to place theorder. (Not sure if I can mention this, but here goes anyway) I cannot sayenough good things about this dealer (Houlton Power Sports) and the salesmanager, Ben Adams, and the Heartland factory reps. I have been treated withthe upmost courtesy and professionalism, and have been given upbeat, accurateand positive answers to my endless series of questions. This dealer andHeartland have been the very best to work with throughout this buying process.I highly recommend purchasing a Heartland product and specifically buying fromHoulton Power Sports. Great people!!!!
Aatauses, dbylinshy, and stevebotts thank you so much forthe encouragement and offers of future assistance. You folks are what make mefeel I did the right thing by purchasing a Heartland product.
Happy travels to all.
Lakeside

Westwind

Hi Lakeside - Welcome to Heartland Bighorn land, you will enjoy your new trailer. We bought ours from Scott's Recreation in Manchester, Maine and it was a good buying experience - Good guy to deal with for us. I think it's just folks who live in Maine.
Enjoy your travels and you should know lots of good info and folks on this forum.

Pizzaguy

Congratulations on the new Bighorn lakeside and you will have no problem with that SRW F350!