We are finally homeless, well kinda

Bobby A

Hi folks,
We finally after a 5 year ordeal have SOLD our home, we have had many firey hurdles and bumps during this period, even moments leading up to the closing we had an issue. We have had way to many to explain, plus I don't wanna relive the nightmareish experiances we have went through. So, even though we have been full time in our rig for 5 years now we are officially homeless and full time trailer trash.

See ya's in Goshen,

Bobby A & Lisa

Last edited:

ParkIt

Sorry you had to go through all of that, we are putting our house on the market this week though we wanted to be on last month!

Hopefully we'll be homeless soon as well - though we still don't know if they can fix our BC and won't for a few days. At least we have good friends that will put me up until then :)

Congrats on the sale of the house!

We won't consider you trailer trash unless we see you hanging out on 19 (or around the post office) holding a sign! And tell Lisa to not look for "work" on 19 either;)

ParkIt

I don't think real estate agents like RV ers !!
Our agent is getting jealous, he and his wife are thinking of doing what a lot of folks are doing...sell the house and get out there.
What's funny are watching how parks are gradually converting to long timers and bigger rigs, they had some catching up to do and more are making progress.

Bobby A

Thank you all for the congrats and well wishing posts, thanks for giving us a good laugh John & Wes, and Ray, we will see you soon buddy.

Safe travels everyone,

Bobby & Lisa

VKTalley

Hi folks,
We finally after a 5 year ordeal have SOLD our home, we have had many firey hurdles and bumps during this period, even moments leading up to the closing we had an issue. We have had way to many to explain, plus I don't wanna relive the nightmareish experiances we have went through. So, even though we have been full time in our rig for 5 years now we are officially homeless and full time trailer trash.

See ya's in Goshen,

Bobby A & Lisa

Congratulations, Bobby and Lisa, on selling your house. We are planning on putting ours on the market soon and be "homeless" too. Looking forward to no house upkeep and no yard work!