Introduction – New Indiana Chapter and Chapter Leaders

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations Indiana - you have now become an official chapter of the Heartland Owners Club!

Welcome with me, your Chapter Leaders Hoyt Maisack and Mary Troyer-Maisack (Hoyt and Mary)

The boundaries of this chapter are the entire state of Indiana in the Central Region.

Shortly, I will be changing the home Chapter of all HOC members with an Indiana address to the new Indiana Chapter. If you have an Indiana address and would like to remain with your current home Chapter, please let me know.

Any Heartland Owners Club member may chose the Indiana Chapter as their Club Chapter if they feel it would be more convenient for them than their current Club Chapter.
Use this link to go to your membership profile and choose your new chapter from the drop down list.

Thank you, Hoyt and Mary, for accepting the leadership of this new chapter.

Julie Hancock
Club Manager, Heartland Owners Club

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome Hoyt and Mary! Thank you for stepping up and starting a new chapter!

Rod Ditrich

Kbvols

Hoyt and Mary I knew you would go for it. Great job!! I just switched from Ohio to Indiana.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Hoyt and Mary, I am very happy to have you aboard as the Founding Chapter Leaders for Indiana and will be looking forward to coming to your first rally. Good luck and have fun!

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Congrats Hoyt and Mary.... Our Welcome's are along with everyone else's... Ya know we will support ya....Dan and Karen

jbeletti

Congratulations Hoyt and Mary!

Jay, Julie and I are here to help you in anyway we can, as are your Chapter Leader peers.

Jim

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Yeah Hoyt and Mary! The Indiana folks are getting a great/fun chapter leaders. Let us know if we can help out with anything.
B & N....

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Great news! Congratulations Hoyt and Mary, now we will plan on attending your next rally. Looking forward to seeing you both again, sooner we hope.

kkamshop

This is GREAT news!!! Thanks Hoyt and Mary for taking the reins - you know we will help you any way we can!

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Great news.
Congrats Hoyt and Mary.

Peace
Dave

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

MaryandSteve

Past Indiana Chapter Leader (Founding)
Thanks for all you support and well wishes! We are looking forward to working for and with everyone involved with the Heartland Owners Club. We will do our best to promote and encourage as we go. We are open to any ideas or suggestions anyone might bring to our attention. We are hoping to see many of you at the annual IN state Rallies.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Great to hear of the new chapter in Indiana. Congratulations Hoyt and Mary, and hope to see you at one of your rally's and you at one of ours

Joy & Jeff

Past Missouri Chapter Leaders
Indiana is SOOO lucky. Mary and Hoyt are wonderful. I hope we can make to some of your rallies.

MaryandSteve

Past Indiana Chapter Leader (Founding)
Me Too! hope to see you both soon! We really enjoyed the Mo rally! Hope to attend more.