NJ Chapter Leadership Change

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We would like to take the opportunity to thank Tom & Mary Steib for their service to the NJ Chapter. We wish them well as they prepare for their next cross country journey! Thank you both and we hope to see you back on the rally road soon.

TomSt

Past New Jersey Chapter Leader
Thanks to all of the Heatlanders who have supported us in our efforts for the New Jersey Chapter. I hope that you will do the same for the new leaders also. We will see you at the October Rally and hopefully at the 2014 National. Hopefully our personal schedules will allow us to participate more in the future.

Tom and Mary Steib

Vinny773

thank you Tom & Mary for your service to the New Jersey Chapter. MarySue and I enjoyed meeting the both of you,

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Thank you both for all you have done for the owners club. Safe travels, hope to see you at a rally in the future.

Beth & Greg Dean

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Tom and Mary, Thank you for your service and wish you well. Look forward to seeing you both at a future rally.

Last edited:

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Tom and Mary, thanks for your service to the club. Hope we can meet up somewhere on the road or at a rally.

porthole

Retired
We would like to take the opportunity to thank Tom & Mary Steib for their service to the NJ Chapter. We wish them well as they prepare for their next cross country journey! Thank you both and we hope to see you back on the rally road soon.

So you only post a "half - change"???

dalspot

Tom and Mary, best of luck to you - the NJ Rally last year was the absolute best!! Sorry to hear you won't be heading up this years' Cape May rally, but hope to see you there. As I told you privately, and I will post publicly now, we enjoyed the NJ rally more than any other we had attended. For your first rally, we think you did a first rate job! I was really sorry to see you were stepping down.

Karen

Last edited:

TomSt

Hey Duane If you look at post #1 of the Rally you will see the new leader listed but not all info changed. No announcement made?

oldmannj

Tom and Mary; thank you for all your previous work on both last year's and this year's rallies. Hoping you can make it to Cape May in October. Ed & Irene

TomSt

Thanks to all who have offered their support and thanks both publicly and privately.

jbeletti

Tom and Mary, thank you so much for taking care of the NJ chapter this past year. We wish you all the best in your next chapter and hope you won't be a stranger to at club events. Looking forward to seeing you again somewhere this year.