ATF: Big Country - Warranty Dealer

whanner

Can any dealership that services Heartland do warranty work on our Big Country? The one I called said they could but I wanted to make sure. The dealership we bought it from is a longer drive.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Any Heartland dealer can service your rig.
A quick call to Heartland Customer Service will confirm that.
I had my brakes worked on down in Texas a couple of years ago. No problem with warranty. Camper Clinic, to be exact.
Heartland Customer Service
877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030

Peace
Dave

danemayer

Can any dealership that services Heartland do warranty work on our Big Country? The one I called said they could but I wanted to make sure. The dealership we bought it from is a longer drive.
I get our rig serviced at a dealer that sold a few Heartlands once upon a time but not anymore. But Heartland told me they're approved for warranty work. If in doubt, call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030 to find out for sure.

ParkIt

When looking for a shop in our area, I confirmed with Heart Land first if they had worked with them in the past by calling the customer service line. HL said that they knew the shop and had worked with them and the service manager said they do repairs with HL products though it could take a couple of weeks, part of that is distance from the plant to the west coast and what parts they would need to do repairs.
Made me feel better about having to send it to a local shop.