EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WI, Lake Delton - 8/7/2014 to 8/10/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is our first Rally. Looking forward to meeting folks. I remember as a young kid seeing miles of Airstream trailers all headed to the same parking grid lock at the corner of two country roads. Not sure of the site number but it will be the one with the PUGS. Bagpipes and pugs.... does it get any better than that?????
Cheers
Bill & Chris McInnes
Mt Horeb WI

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
We brought the Bighorn home from the dealer. No luck trying to sell so I'm trying right now for a site at Country Roads. Fingers crossed...

On edit, we are in. I know some campground managers in Florida that could use some lessons from Teri Lynn at Country Roads.

dcwettstein

Hello everyone

My wife Cheryl and I (Dennis) are new to the heartland family with our 2015 Big Horn 3160EL. We ordered the rig in February and took delivery the last week of April. We just signed up for the rally and are looking forward to meeting all of you.

Last edited:

tjspencer

Wisconsin Chapter Leader
Hello everyone

My wife Cheryl and I (Dennis) are new to the heartland family with our 2015 Big Horn 3160EL. We ordered the rig in February and took delivery the last week of April. We just signed up for the rally and are looking forward to meeting all of you.
You couldn't have found a better family to join Dennis....consider it our "family reunion". Welcome aboard. See you soon!

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
For the brat fry on Friday night....do you just need desserts or would you like sides as well?

tjspencer

Wisconsin Chapter Leader
For the brat fry on Friday night....do you just need desserts or would you like sides as well?

For Friday night's Brat Feed, we are having sides of potato salad, coleslaw, chips and cowboy beans. We will have plates and silverware to use, unless you want to use your own, so desserts would be great or another type of side from the forementioned. We will eat at 5pm and entertainment to start at 6pm. On Saturday we are serving sliced beef for sandwiches or for just straight up eating. Either a dessert or side would be great for Saturday night since it is our "potluck" meal starting at 5pm. If you want your own utensils feel free. BYO drinks both meals. Bottled water available at both meals. Remember we are also having a "meet and greet" on Thursday at 4pm and just a snack to share would suffice and a "continental breakfast" on Sunday at 8am. Seems like all we do is eat!!!

Last edited:

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
WI REPAIR UPDATE - The following rally attendees have requested Scenic RV to perform service on their coach on Friday, August 08. If you requested service and are not on the service list, would like to request service, or have a questions about the service offered by Scenic RV, please email Tom, tank67tommy@gmail.com, or call, 920-946-1244, ASAP. All rquest must be submitted by 20:00, Monday, August 04.
Service has been requested by ... Tom Ireland, Don Swanson, Wilma Lamont, Ed Crape, Jim Quella, Dave Latta, Bill McInnes, Michael Barnet, Mark Starke

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Who's ready to rally!?!? 2ps are!! This will be our ONLY rally this year...gotta make it a good one!

tjspencer

Wisconsin Chapter Leader
Know what a GVWR, GCWR and GAWR stand for? You should!! Roger Terlunen one of our very own will be putting on an informative class on Saturday at 1pm on trailer and vehicle weights and tires. Think you know your weights? Join us for a very informative class for things we all need to and should know about our weight of our trailer and tow vehicles and how it effects your travels and safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.