EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TN, Sevierville - 5/9/2014 to 5/11/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

VKTalley

No Valerie - you do not have to make the reservation until after the first of the year. The campground is holding the sites until the middle of April so you are ok for now. Hope things are going well with your trip up north.

Thanks! Our trip north was uneventful and we are now back in our home campground. The memorial service for my cousin was very nice and it was great to see some of my extended family. Thought of you two as we came through Knoxville at lunchtime today. :)

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. Travel safely.

See ya in the spring in the Mountains of East Tennessee and Pigeon Forge/Sevierville.

dix36

Byrd........The Hills are coming to your rally. We'll be there from 7-13 MAY and will be on site# 4. Hope you two are well. See you in May.

Nabo

Yeah - The Hills are coming; The Hills are coming ;). Can't wait to see ya'll again and glad to have ya.

Nabo

WOW - RVs for Less is going to give every one who registers and attends the TN Rally a 12 month membership to Thousand Trails, free. That's a $525 saving! What a deal :D They are also bringing a couple of Landmarks for viewing.

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
WOW - RVs for Less is going to give every one who registers and attends the TN Rally a 12 month membership to Thousand Trails, free. That's a $525 saving! What a deal :D They are also bringing a couple of Landmarks for viewing.

WOW, See you soon.

Nabo

Will do Jan and Bill. Just let us know when you get registered and what site you will be on.

Nabo

Just heard from Russ Henderson who will be coming with their brand new Gateway:). Welcome Russ and can't wait to see the Gateway.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Just for you Mr Hill, you get a one day membership to One Trail Camping Resort and laundromat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nabo

Only 7 more weeks till the TN Rally. WOW has time flown by.

Coach-Net has donated a one year premier membership for emergency roadside assistance as a door prize. Post #1 has a brochure in reference to the program but you can also check out their website at http://www.coach-net.com. So if you don't have a emergency roadside assistance this will be a great way to have it.

Nabo

Ok - is there an interest in maybe doing t-shirts??? If so chime in please.

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Hey Byrd...The Alfanos are registered and plan to arrive on the 8th leaving on the 11th. We are in site 81. Looking forward to another Tennessee rally!

Nabo

Fantastic Sue and Paul and congratulations on your new home. Can't wait to see ya again.

davebennington

Is it possible to have a Heartland rally and not have T-shirts? Of course, however we would still like T-shiirts, make them a good ones.

dave

Nabo

Let me get in contact with my supplier and see what kind of design we can come up with. I will post it once it done and see what everyone's feeling is then.
B--

Nabo

Bob and Barb Mansolino have just registered. Glad to have you two :).

Status
Not open for further replies.