EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Lewistown - 8/15/2014 to 8/17/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Make room around the campfire. Glen and Fran are coming. Can't wait to next year.

chaplady

We would love to go to this Rally Too. The park office is closed now. Left a message to hopefully get us book for next year.

Liz

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
We booked coming in with Don & Betty . We are arriving on the 15th leaving the 17th on site "F". 5deg here this am come on spring!!!

JWalker

We booked coming in with Don & Betty . We are arriving on the 15th leaving the 17th on site "F". 5deg here this am come on spring!!!

Nice!! Can't wait till next season. It's already been a long winter. Only 4 months to go.....

JWalker

Welcome Don and Betty. Rolling that BigHorn into Pa for a few days. It's going to be a blast!!

Jamie

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
We, as first time attendees, have booked the event. Setting up on Site K upon arrival.

Lyle & Nancy

JWalker

We, as first time attendees, have booked the event. Setting up on Site K upon arrival.

Lyle & Nancy

Awesome.....Newbies! No worries, just everyone comes out in front of your site and watches you back in. Then holds up score cards rating how you did. No pressure...

Just kidding.....maybe..
Welcome Lyle and Nancy

oldmannj

Awesome.....Newbies! No worries, just everyone comes out in front of your site and watches you back in. Then holds up score cards rating how you did. No pressure...

Just kidding.....maybe..
Welcome Lyle and Nancy

Is that Russian Judge gonna be there??? I've never seen more than a 3.5 from him !!!

mrmagoo

I don't know about the Russian judge, but those New Jersey judges are harsh.

The trick is to get there early so you can 'judge the judges' :cool:

Don't let these bullies intimidate you... LOL... You'll be welcomed with open arms... This is a great group!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Come in after dark :cool:

Duane, Have you forgotten the size of the crowd when I pulled in after 9:00pm at the rally in Delaware 2 years ago? (you and about 20 other folks were there with various forms of lighting to help me see where I was going/blind me:rolleyes: - and I certainly appreciated that). So coming in after dark is no guarantee you won't be seen/judged by a big crowd!:eek:

travelin2

Just kidding.....maybe..
Welcome Lyle and Nancy

I welcome the attention! But I have to tell you I'm an "old hand" at backing up equipment being farm raised, from work experience, owning a boat, plus we have had the 5er out several trips to date. By the time this rally rolls around, we'll have also been on the road two plus months so I should have a pretty good handle on things. That's not to say the co-pilot might steer me wrong, HA!
We're looking forward to making your acquaintances.

Think spring! See you in August.

porthole

Retired
Duane, Have you forgotten the size of the crowd when I pulled in after 9:00pm at the rally in Delaware 2 years ago? (you and about 20 other folks were there with various forms of lighting to help me see where I was going/blind me:rolleyes: - and I certainly appreciated that). So coming in after dark is no guarantee you won't be seen/judged by a big crowd!:eek:

Nope, not at all Gus! But, Not even Jim & Geri can sneak in at 1:30 am without a"welcoming committee"

chaplady

Does any know when this camp ground is open to book. My wife has made several calls did get a response once but cell number was accidently delete. Still trying to book the date for this rally.
Bill

travelin2

I called the phone number listed for reservations on January 3, I think it was, and left a message indicating I wanted to make a reservation for the HL rally. I received a return call within a week and made arrangements. The young lady told me the CG office is closed and that she is checking messages and handling requests from home.
Leave another message maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.