Bighorn MSRP

lbarton

Re: Bighorn MSRP - Updated 11-23-2013

Thank you that does help. The new floor plans on the wesite show a 3760 EL. Is this also an elite? Also,there is no pricing for this model on the MSRP available on this forum. Of course this is the model that Connie and I are most interested in-wouldn't you know. Lee

K

karykatz

the new 3760EL is still waiting for production. it wont be available until after the first of the year. We wont have pricing until then. pricing will be comparable to 3685RL. it will be the elite model with tall dinette slide room. I hope this helps

lbarton

Thank you Kary. We will wait to see it before deciding on a unit. Lee and Connie

SLO

I see ther is a discount applied on the price sheet. How is the discount determined?

NorthCal Bob

I have a bighorn special build pricing sheet that is different from the one on the first page. Mine is revised 8/26/14, is that the new build sheet mine does not include low profile AC's, is that because they are ducted standard now.

K

karykatz

Re: Bighorn MSRP - Updated 4-Sep-2014

Bob and Bo, The Bighorns are now standard with Whisper Quiet AC System, which includes two High Output 15K Ac's. It is called out in the Bighorn Premier PKG, on the most current Bighorn price sheet. I hope this helps

K

karykatz

Slo- Discount's on price sheet. There isn't a real set answer for discounts on price sheets. Every Manufacturer handles differently. In regards to the Bighorn Price sheet, The Bighorn "king of the Mountain PKg" is listed as a Chargeable Option and then discounted off the price sheet. It is a forced option Pkg, in the end it is discounted out of price. This is different form the Bighorn "Premier PKG". This is also a forced chargeable option Pkg, but this is not discounted off of the price sheet. I hope this helps

NorthCal Bob

Thx Kary, one more question, on the price sheet has "plank wood style" vinyl flooring. The sales ppl don't have a discription of what that is, can I get a picture of it so I kown if I want to include it in my order. What is standard if this option is not included.

Thx again for ur help

K

karykatz

NorthCAl Bob- the wood plank flooring is a special build option for Bighorn. We use the same flooring as Big Country if customer orders this option. You are able to see pics of the flooring on heartland RV website under Big Country. I hope this helps

jbeletti

Re: Bighorn MSRP - Updated 27-Jan-2015

Bighorn MSRP has been updated (27-Jan-2015) on post #1 of this thread.

Pizzaguy

Why, Did the price go down?
Now that's a funny one! I just checked a couple floorplans from the Sept. 2014 price sheets and it looks like an increase of $3255.00 in base prices. By the time we trade again they will probably be priced out of our range if this keeps up. Looks like Heartland is averaging about $3000/ year price increase. Wish my wages matched that!

AAdams

Hello Jim,
The build sheet shows a $5,500 discount. Am I to assume the factory is discounting that with the base forced options? We went to a RV Show here in TX and we saw a FL unit from another manufacture. So I am looking at Heartlands front living units also.
Thanks for any help, just want to make sure that I get ALL the discounts when I start haggling over price on a new unit and trading / selling ours.
Alan

Mburtsvt

Hello Jim:

So…correct me if Im wrong. The difference between the MSRP’s on the old and new 3750FL is:

-Base price increase of $3255.00. (not a show stopper- in line with other manufactures at around 4%)

- 4Door 12.7 Expanded Freezer @ $2788.00 has been removed!

- The MSRP of the 22.6 residential refer has gone from $3408.00 down to $619.00! (is this correct).

Just about makes up for the price increase.

jbeletti

Hi guys - sorry but I'm not going to be able to answer these questions. We'll have to wait for Kary to see these posts and chime in.

K

karykatz

I know there are some questions on new price sheet. bighorn did have a slight price, but the confusion is in the Base Price which makes it look like price went up significantly. In the past the 8 cu refer was standard in the base price. Since we no longer really build bighorns with the 8 cu refer we decided to eliminate this refer. we have decided to make the new 18 Cu Norcold refer standard build in all bighorns and no longer offer the 12 cu refer as an option. This standard refer will start in full production for units that go online 2/23/15. This is the reason for a large price increase for base price, but it really only increases overall price slightly since 99% of all bighorns were built with either the 12 cu refer option or the 22 residential option. You will also notice the 22 residential refer option was dropped significantly. I hope this helps answer any questions to the new pricing.

Pizzaguy

Thank you for explaining this Kary. This makes the increase well worth it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Mburtsvt

Thank you for explaining this Kary. This makes the increase well worth it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Agree- Great decision on Heartlands part. Looking forward to ordering one in April.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired

Glad to see we still have options on frig selection. Thanks Heartland for listening!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk