Has anyone seen the new 3755fl?

rcarlino

Has anyone seen the new 3755fl yet? We are trying to decide between a few different front living rigs.
We really like the big country 3700fl and want to compare it to the bighorn but can't find a picture anywhere. We are also looking at a new brand grand design solitude.
I if you have seen one or know when they will be available at dealers that would be great.
Thanks
Ray

danemayer

Re: 3755fl

Hi rcarlino,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. If you're in Colorado, I think today is the last day of the RV show in Denver. Windish RV is listed as an exhibitor and carries Bighorn and other Heartland brands. Maybe they'll have one there.

jbeletti

Ray,

I just spoke with Kary, the GM for Bighorn and Silverado. He said we just went into production on this floor plan and we're showing one at the Tampa show this coming week. May be some time yet before you see one in your area.

rcarlino

That sounds great I asked Windish at the show and they just put their order in and are guessing 6 weeks. Hope to see some pictures of the one in Tampa that would be helpful.
Thanks

Pizzaguy

If anyone is interested in the 3755FL, I just found Lakeshore RV has one on their lot and pics on the website. I like it! Looks like it is missing a few of my requirements like Level-Up though. I think Heartland did a good job with this one vs. other brands front living floorplans. Can't wait to see on in person.