What does this mean?

MTPockets

I started a thread about Rally Pot Lucks, a simple question out of curiosity. Now I can't access it. I get this message: what?

MTPockets, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Log out and then log back in. I had that issue the other day in the rally portal trying to look at weighing document. That fixed it for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hmmm. Not sure then. Maybe try clearing your cache and see if that clears it up. Otherwise I am at a loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Here is the thread I'm not sure why you can't get to it though. I found it by going to your profile and viewing past posts.

MTPockets

Here is the thread I'm not sure why you can't get to it though. I found it by going to your profile and viewing past posts.
I just tried your link and got the same message - no access. The subject of the original post is a non issue; just curious why now I can't get to it.

d_fergie

Got the same message, get an admin to check your permissions ... (I'm one on a different site running this same vb sw & version).

jbeletti

I have the answer - sort of.

The forum MTPockets posted in is the "Chapter Leader Resource" forum. It's a private forum accessible by Chapter Leaders (CL) to share information amongst the group and a place for Julie and I to place documents like forms, graphics, guidelines etc.

The permissions of this forum are (supposed) set such that CLs and above can read and write to it. It is not indexed and not accessible to other forum members.

Why MTPockets was able to create a new thread in it, I'm not sure. We will have our technical moderator take a look at it.