Editorial on our purchase and now living in it ...

Hi. I'm Dan and wife Betsy. We looked at a lot of Landmarks in past year. But when is what time to buy and our budget wasn't as big as we had hoped, we opt'ed for Bighorn. We heard Landmarks and Bighorns were made in the same factory. We looked at many Bighorns and did realize, once inside, you couldn't tell a Bighorn from a Landmark.

Looking at all the Bighorns, you realize that each coach has different features you like. The ultimate would be to have all the features you like in one coach. Since we had to choose, we settled on the BH3875FB. I did a lot of analysis and came to realize with the 1/2 bath, you can completly close off the owners section from the community section of the coach. No one has to see your personal area. Then the master bath is a perfect design. The lav, shower, laundry and closet are in the room, with plenty of floor space for moving around. Two people can easily be in there at same time. When you get up in the morning, you can go into the master bath, get cleaned up and get dressed before coming out. In this way you don't disturb anyone still sleeping.

It is 04/06 and we've been living full time in our coach since 02/15 (7 weeks). So far we are adapting. Definitly a major downsize from the house. But it felt so good to purge stuff we hadn't used in years. Now we live nice and compact.

The intention of the Bighorn is to travel with it and have it as a second home. We'll eventually get another base home when the time is right. For now, we're living in the Bighorn and it feels like we're camping every day. The company motto for the Bighorn is "Guaranteed for Full Time Living" and we're going to see if that statement stands strong.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Stood strong for us!! We full timed in our 2008 Bighorn for six years...when we traded for the Landmark it was still in EXCELLENT condition inside and out....so much so, that it had a new home in less than two weeks!

I will say, though, just like a sticks and bricks home it does require upkeep and maintenance....if you treat it right it will last for many, many years.