EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: NY, Copake - 7/30/2015 to 8/2/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
UNREGISTERED SITES WILL BE RETURNED TO THE KOA ON JUNE 1, 2015. Avoid the rush and make your reservation now!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Tossing out the welcome mat for Ed Hickman and Pat Turgeon. Great to have them back with us again this year! Also joining us are new members Terry and Monique Del Sole from New York. Can't wait to meet them!

BTMB

thank u debbie for such a warm welcome! thanks for taking the focus off of life in the snowglobe! we are going to have fun! can't wait to meet u! thank God for camping and all of the great people who share the same passion!terry

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
thank u debbie for such a warm welcome! thanks for taking the focus off of life in the snowglobe! we are going to have fun! can't wait to meet u! thank God for camping and all of the great people who share the same passion!terry

Just a WARNING!!!

Heartland Rallies can be addictive. Come at your own risk.

Welcome. Can't wait to meet you in NY!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired

After spending a good part of an hour on the phone today I can't wait to sit around the fire with you guys Terry! Seems we will get to see each other a few times this year when you roll into Copake!

chaplady

Lol Jamie We found that out first hand. Loved the first one and every one since has gotten better. Hooked for life.Bill

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Tossing out the welcome mat for Ed Hickman and Pat Turgeon. Great to have them back with us again this year! Also joining us are new members Terry and Monique Del Sole from New York. Can't wait to meet them!

Welcome Terry and Monique to the club my husband and I have never been happier and we have meet some awesome friends along the way. What part of New York are you from? We look forward to meeting you guys hopefully we'll meet before this rally if not we'll see you in Copake.

BTMB

thank u for the welcome my husband bob,myself and our daughter monique are excited about meeting everyone! and so looking forward to camping. especially after this winter. we are from brewster,ny. how far away are u guys? gods gift-great people! looking forward to meeting you and have a safe trip!terry

BTMB

cute response thank-u for the inside tip! we are looking forward to meeting all of u. as long as it is a positive addiction consider us on board! nice set up on your rig. i like you folks already, ha!ha! we have an 2007 ram 3500 too! lol looking forward to meeting all of u! have a safe trip!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
IMPORTANT!

If anyone is interested in a round of Golf please respond soon so we can set up a date with a course.

chaplady

Hi Deb Liz and I had a change in plans we are coming in on the 29th of July instead of the 30th.

Mule33

Bill M.
Hi John & Deb
Jeanne and I just signed up arriving 7/28 through 8/3. Site # TR -11
Our first NE Region Rally

Bill Mohlenhoff

Status
Not open for further replies.