EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: UT, Moab - 5/19/2015 to 5/26/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Trace,

We took PJ and Karol's advice and made our reservations today. I believe Carlos and Kindra ("moses") also made theirs too, but I have not heard from them yet to confirm that. Now we just have to get the vacation time at work to finalize it. We are really looking forward to meeting everyone!

Rod Ditrich
Rod,
That's great. I'll put you down as attending. May 19 to 26th unless I hear otherwise from you. If your friends have also signed up, have them let you or I know and I will post it. Thanks, Trace

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
I will let you know as soon as I hear back from them Trace. And yes, our reservations are from the 19th to the 26th at this point. Won't know for sure until the end of the year when our vacation requests go out for seniority bid.

Rod

Rod,
That's great. I'll put you down as attending. May 19 to 26th unless I hear otherwise from you. If your friends have also signed up, have them let you or I know and I will post it. Thanks, Trace

TandT

Rod, No problem. We'll think positive. Look forward to meeting you. Trace

Gaffer

Rod & Kelly,
We are excited that you'll be going too! It's going to be sooooooo much fun. You'll have to go wheeling with us!! Fingers crossed :rolleyes: Karol

For20hunter

Rod & Kelly,
We are excited that you'll be going too! It's going to be sooooooo much fun. You'll have to go wheeling with us!! Fingers crossed :rolleyes: Karol

Karol,

We are excited about it too! It really sounds like a lot of fun and we have wanted to do the Utah Parks circuit for several years now, so this seemed like the perfect timing. We would love to go wheelin with you!!

Rod

TandT

Thanks for the feedback.

I am reserving a private dining room to have a group dinner during our Rally at SUSIES_BRANDING_IRON.

Most entrees seem to be in the $8 to $20 range.

Date and time TBD. Trace

For20hunter

Trace,

Carlos and Kindra Benavidez (moses) also from Olympia, WA made their reservations for the same time period we did (5/19 - 5/26).

TandT

Thank you Rod. I'm glad they can make it.
This is shaping up to be a great event! Trace

Last edited:

TandT

Just added Craig and Tena (WC Burton) from Colorado.
Thank you guys, we are really looking forward to a great Rally. Trace

Last edited:

TandT

Trace

Do you have any sites left? I have friends with an SOB that wants to join us.

Rod
Rod,
Yes there are currently sites available.
SOB friends are very welcome.
Please have your friends call the park and tell them they are with our Heartland group.
If you could either PM or post with their specifics after they make their reservation, that would be great. Thanks, Trace

Last edited:

TandT

I am very happy to say Len and Sue (Roadjunkie) will be joining us at our 2015 Moab Spring Rally.
Thank you guys, it wouldn't be the same without you. Trace

Last edited:

TandT

Trace

Any plans on t shirts or sweatshirts??

Jim,
Good question. I think we resparked interest in the shirt tradition after our 2014 Virgin Rally, as many seem to be doing it again.
I am looking at the possibility of getting shirts again if there enough interest. I will keep everyone posted. Trace

wino2

Hi Trace,
I will go for the corn beef & cabbage also. I am voting for shirts, maybe they should be Irish green:confused:

TandT

Hi Trace,
I will go for the corn beef & cabbage also. I am voting for shirts, maybe they should be Irish green:confused:

Wayne, I assume you mean the Heber City Fall Rally for the corned beef. (and maybe the green shirts also)I'll put it over there.:) Trace

wino2

Yes Trace I did! I just had a major brain fart, or I am just getting to old to know which post I am on:rolleyes: Oops!

TandT

Okay, the jury is in. I am planning T-shirts for Moab.
For those of you signed up, or signing up for this Rally, please PM or post here if you would like them. Please include your quantity and sizes. Deadline for ordering March 1, 2015.
I'm anticipating in the $12 to $14 dollar range, as I would like to do a few more color graphics than we did for Virgin. Thanks, Trace

For20hunter

How far in advance do you need to know if we are ordering?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.