EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: UT, Moab - 5/19/2015 to 5/26/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
We currently have only two spots remaining for this Rally.
What a great group we have coming. Seven different State's Chapters are being represented, so far. Thanks to everyone, we are really looking forward to this.

To everyone who is already signed up, I am having T-Shirts made to commemorate this Rally.
Please let me know if you would like any and if so, your quantity and sizes. I'm anticipating the cost to be $12-$14, as I plan to do a few extra colors this time. Deadline for shirts to be ordered is March 1, 2015. Thanks, Trace

Last edited:

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Trace.....

Put me down for 2 T's large size please. Hoping I won't have to change to x-large before you order them. LOL Retirement has been good.

TandT

Thank you Jim. If you are serious about changing sizes, no problem before March 1st.
I'll will let everyone know about the where and when of payment for the shirts down the road a bit. Trace

Last edited:

TandT

PJ and Karol, Got you down for (1) L & (1) XL shirts. Thanks, Trace

TandT

We have just added Marty and Theresa (Sandman) May 19th to 26th.
All right! Thank you guys!

ONE SPACE REMAINING.

Trace

Last edited:

cellman

We are planning a trip to Moab in May with the SxS and I was wondering if anyone else goes out on day rides during these events?

TandT

We are planning a trip to Moab in May with the SxS and I was wondering if anyone else goes out on day rides during these events?
Cellman,
Yes, several of us will be going out on rides. Just curious, what type of rig do you have? Trace

TandT

We just picked up a Torque 321 a few weeks ago.

Cellman,
Congratulations on your new Torque and welcome to the Heartland Owners family and forum.

As Dave said, consider coming to the Moab Rally. If you choose to opt for the free one year Owners Club Membership, it's free to come to any rally for the entire year. There is really no down side. Otherwise as a Non-Club Heartland Owner, it's only $20 to cover the cost of food,gifts, etc.

Either way, just make your own reservations and please let me know if you do. Details are in the first post of this thread.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email or PM me. Thanks., Trace

Last edited:

TandT

PJ,
I plan to have a SXS before Moab. Several others in our group will have UTV's, ATV's and Jeeps.
I know Marty (Sandman) has a Jeep. Trace

TandT

Hi all,
For those of you coming to Moab, I am doing T-shirts. The cost will be around 12 bucks. If you want shirts please let me know quantity and sizes.

The cut-off for shirts is March 1, 2015, so you have time to make your decision.

Also, if you would be interesting in going to Susie's Branding Iron (SUSIES_BRANDING_IRON) for dinner one night during our Moab stay plese let me know. I would like a ballpark head count to make a reservation. Thanks much, Trace

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Trace,

We will all be down for dinner at Susies if we are able to make it down. We will find out for sure in December, so for now, but the 4 of us (Kelly and I, along with Carlos and Kindra Benavides, aka "moses") down for a tentative yes for Susies! Same thing with the shirts, and we will give you our sizes in December when we are sure we can make it. Sorry we are such a pain in the arse!

Rod

Status
Not open for further replies.