EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WI, Lake Delton - 8/6/2015 to 8/9/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjspencer

Wisconsin Chapter Leader
Please add us to the roster for the Rally. We called the park and made a reservation around 1:45 this afternoon. FYI the park said that there was two sites left after our reservation. Thanks, Terry and Jackie for the organization.
Jim and Betty

PS we're on site SO 246 in Goshen.

Sorry I couldn't receive my email in Goshen so we never saw that you were attending. We have you signed up for the Wisc. HOC rally and we are happy you could join us. I think you will enjoy the rally,

Terry and Jackie​

tjspencer

Wisconsin Chapter Leader
If you are interested in joining us in August you should probably sign up rather quickly. We have about 2 or 3 reserved sites available is all and we expect them to be taken by the end of the month. If the reserved sites go, you can still call the Country Roads and see if they have any sites open. We might have a couple of cancellations or you may get a site somewhere else in the campground other than where the group is at but you can still be part of the rally. We are looking for a great turnout this year.

tjspencer

Wisconsin Chapter Leader
For those of you who would like their rig serviced at the Wisc. HOC rally on Friday August 7th please let me know NO later than July 24th so I can let Scenic Traveler RV know what to expect. This is a for minor repairs only and will be for labor only. Any parts required will be at your own expense. Time of the repair service is from approx. 9am to 1pm. Any questions please ask...
SEND ME EMAILS DIRECTLY TO tjspencer@centurytel.net

tjspencer

Wisconsin Chapter Leader
Tom Weber our past Chapter Leader for Wisconsin has agreed this year to be the "Wagon Master" once more for the service on the RV's so if you need to have your rigs repaired with minor service contact Tom Weber directly. Tom's email is tank67tommy@gmail.com Thank you all!

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Thanks Tom and Gerry for helping out as WagonMaster.. It will be fun to spend time with you's.. See you soon.

kimdot

Hi Jackie and Terry,

We will be attending the WI rally - woohoo! We will be arriving July 27 and leaving on August 24. We will be in site 92. Getting excited - see you in July.

tjspencer

Wisconsin Chapter Leader
Hi Jackie and Terry,

We will be attending the WI rally - woohoo! We will be arriving July 27 and leaving on August 24. We will be in site 92. Getting excited - see you in July.

Love to have my Florida family here in Wisconsin. It will be a great time with a lot of old friends!!

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
Greetings,
The WI rally is only 22 days away, and as Terry posted on the forum, Scenic RV, Baraboo, is providing techs to do minor repairs and adjustments to our coaches. The techs will be at the rally on Friday, August 07 beginning at around 8:00. Scenic is providing the service, but no parts or supplies are included. Parts and supplies will need to be paid for by the unit owner. There is a limit to the type of repairs and adjustments that can be completed in the time allowed. It will not be possible to drop underbellies or work on such items as gate valves. If you are not sure a repair or adjustment can be accomplished at the rally, please send the request to me and I will review it with Kurt, Scenic service manager, to determine the possibility of doing the work at the rally. You will than be notified as to the status of your request. It is also important that repair requests be made early so Scenic RV can order any necessary parts. So, please, send me your repair request as soon as you can, tank67tommy@gmail.com, and do not hesitate to contact me with questions concerning rally repairs.
Safe travels to all.
Tom Weber
tank67tommy@gmail.com

olcoon

We kind of fell into this rally. When we left the Goshen rally us along with John & Ruthie DeJaynes, traveled north into Michigan, our goal was when they had to go home, we'd find a work camping job somewhere in MI, WI, or MN. Well, things weren't working out too good. Most campgrounds naturally already have the help they need. We had decided just to head home, then we got hired. To our surprise the Wisconsin rally is going to be at the campground we'll be working at! We are leaving Munising, MI in the morning, & should be at Lake Delton sometime tomorrow. Can't wait for y'all to get there!

jbeletti

We kind of fell into this rally. When we left the Goshen rally us along with John & Ruthie DeJaynes, traveled north into Michigan, our goal was when they had to go home, we'd find a work camping job somewhere in MI, WI, or MN. Well, things weren't working out too good. Most campgrounds naturally already have the help they need. We had decided just to head home, then we got hired. To our surprise the Wisconsin rally is going to be at the campground we'll be working at! We are leaving Munising, MI in the morning, & should be at Lake Delton sometime tomorrow. Can't wait for y'all to get there!

Very cool! See you at the rally!

happykraut

Do to my recent health problems I need to get rid of my Amana,Iowa and Missouri wines at $9/bottle. DO NOT reply here. IM or email me if interested.

mnkamper

Founding MN Chapter Leader-retired
Sadly, the Ireland's will not be able to make the WI rally this year! We're going to miss the great times there! It was sad for us when we called to cancel but hopefully we can get back there next year!

tjspencer

Wisconsin Chapter Leader
We are glad you fell into OUR rally as well. More than happy to have you join us. You will have a great time with some really great people!

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Sadly, the Ireland's will not be able to make the WI rally this year! We're going to miss the great times there! It was sad for us when we called to cancel but hopefully we can get back there next year!
We will miss you two this year. Jim B and I were going to "line dance" with you two to Maggie Mae!

olcoon

We pulled into the campground this afternoon. Almost looks like the rally has already started, there are about 5 Heartland rigs here.

Dang, Tom & Kathy, we were looking forward to seeing you again!

Bernie, I assume you are still planning on coming to the rally?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Roy, since you are work camping there now, I expect my site to be manicured upon my arrival.

Peace
Dave

mnkamper

Founding MN Chapter Leader-retired
Line Dancing to Maggie Mae! Sounds like a Fire Ball event to us!
Roy and Sally will have that campground looking so spiffy!

olcoon

GREAT to hear that Bernie!

Kathy, we won't have much to do to make it spiffy, this place is looking great already! It's one of the nicer campgrounds we've been in! From what we've seen so far I think we'll enjoy our stay here.

Status
Not open for further replies.