EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Rockwood - 9/11/2015 to 9/13/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Since Carol and I will be roaming around the NE this summer, we will be attending the Pennsylvania Rally. We will arrive on September 8 and depart on September 14, 2015. We will be in Site 84.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Since Carol and I will be roaming around the NE this summer, we will be attending the Pennsylvania Rally. We will arrive on September 8 and depart on September 14, 2015. We will be in Site 84.

Thats great! Welcome!

See you Goshen.

JWalker

Found an activity schedule for one of the festivals in the area. Located about 2 miles from the campground.

2njlzxv.jpg

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Hi Jamie and Ginger,

We booked to arrive on Thursday 9/10/15 to Sunday 9/13/15 on site 99

greatheron

MD Chapter Member
The Zinter's are in! Just made our reservation, we will be on site #94 arriving 9/11 and departing 9/13.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I thought I just posted, but have no idea where that post went! Anyhow, the Zinter's are in. We just made our reservation. We will be on site #94, arriving 9/11 and departing 9/13.

Bones

I'm investigating if we can attend. Kindergarten may be running then. I see laurel caverns is not far away either

JWalker

The Zinter's are in! Just made our reservation, we will be on site #94 arriving 9/11 and departing 9/13.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I thought I just posted, but have no idea where that post went! Anyhow, the Zinter's are in. We just made our reservation. We will be on site #94, arriving 9/11 and departing 9/13.

That's awesome! There's going to be a ton of things to do in the area. See you soon.

JWalker

I'm investigating if we can attend. Kindergarten may be running then. I see laurel caverns is not far away either

Hope you can make it.

http://www.laurelcavernspark.com
etz3b9.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Also check out the Ohiopyle area. Hiking, biking, rafting and food.

http://www.discoverohiopyle.com

- - - Updated - - -

attachment.php
attachment.php

Check out the Ohiopyle area.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 132
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 132

Bones

Just checked and she will be in Kindergarten but we are going to see what we can do. We might be able to take her out on Friday and drive up there late Thursday. I don't even know if they have any spaces.

- - - Updated - - -

ok. Just checked and the girls are off school on Monday the 14th so I will call the place tomorrow to see if we can get a spot for Friday arrival and Saturday Departure.

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Steam engines, tractor pulls, golf what is a grown man to do with all these options........:confused:
Oh wait I got it, Yes Dear.

Bones

Ok we are officially in. Arriving sometime on Friday and leaving on Monday. Our site is #98

- - - Updated - - -

Steam engines, tractor pulls, golf what is a grown man to do with all these options........:confused:
Oh wait I got it, Yes Dear.

Where are the tractor pulls? I might want to go to that

Status
Not open for further replies.