EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Rockwood - 9/11/2015 to 9/13/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Another great weekend!! Met some new to us Heartlanders and caught up with some familiar ones.
Nice venue with lots to do in the area.
Thanks to the Walkers.
Safe travels everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Jamie and Ginger - thank you for another great rally. I was feeling a bit under the weather (allergies I think), so I was sort of a hermit. That and the rain.

It was great to see many friends and make some new ones. And to meet our new PA Chapter Leaders!

Travel safe everyone and see some of you in Hershey!

Bones

Jamie and Ginger - thank you for another great rally. I was feeling a bit under the weather (allergies I think), so I was sort of a hermit. That and the rain.

It was great to see many friends and make some new ones. And to meet our new PA Chapter Leaders!

Travel safe everyone and see some of you in Hershey!
We all had a good time. Where did the warm weather go.

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Great rally Jamie and Ginger. Nice to seel new members and old friends. Congrats to Lyle and Nancy.

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders
Got home safe and sound.
Jamie and Ginger, you did it again. Had a great time. See you at Hershey next week.
Lyle and Nancy, congratulations. I know you will do a great job.
Thanks to everyone for making the best of the weather and not letting it put a "DAMPER" on our fun.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
The skies are clearing !!!
c8871c180a14a2c735d3a8970a704bfe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jnbhobe

Thanks for a great rally Jamie and Ginger, and for the Cherry Vanilla. Congratulations to Lyle and Nancy as new Pa chapter leaders.
We made it to Chatham, Illinois at 5:30 for their rally and went to dinner with Cookie and Mary.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Thanks Jamie and Ginger for another great rally the worst part is the time goes by so fast. It was great to see old friends and make new ones along the way. I know for many we will not see you again until next year so we wish you all a great holiday season and healthy and safe new year until we meet again in 2016. Jon and Patti sorry we didn't get a chance to say goodbye but glad you arrived safely. Congratulations to Nancy and Lyle Pa will be in great hands!

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Ginger, Madi and I would like to thank everyone for attending our last PA rally. We had a great, relaxing time with friends, both old and new. A little chilly but it didn't seem to dampen anyone's rally spirit. Friday was about a perfect day to kick of a rally. Hope everyone had safe travels. Some we will see this weekend at the Hershey show. We are at Conewago campground a few miles away. Stop by and say Hi. We are looking forward to the 2016 season. Already some awesome Northeast rally locations on the books.

See everyone down the road.
Safe travels

Bones

Ginger, Madi and I would like to thank everyone for attending our last PA rally. We had a great, relaxing time with friends, both old and new. A little chilly but it didn't seem to dampen anyone's rally spirit. Friday was about a perfect day to kick of a rally. Hope everyone had safe travels. Some we will see this weekend at the Hershey show. We are at Conewago campground a few miles away. Stop by and say Hi. We are looking forward to the 2016 season. Already some awesome Northeast rally locations on the books.

See everyone down the road.
Safe travels
Thanks for rally. We had a good time and wore the kids out. When we left the weather was getting considerably nicer.

G-town

Thanks everyone for making us feel like family and for sharing your stories and ideas. We were hoping for a great rally and you exceeded our expectations. We look forward to seeing you all again in our travels. May God Bless all of you. And your Fords! Bahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.