You know you love your Heartland when....

Kbvols

When...
Top 5---
5-You don't mind toting it around at 65 mph and 10 mpg
4- You don't mind dumping the sh..ter!
3-Your DW doesn't have to check for bedbugs before you go to bed
2- Your relaxing under the awning and a 12 year old stops and says Nice Setup!

# 1- Your at a great Heartland Rally meeting great people enjoying a nice campfire! Oh and the bonus...Bernie breaks out a bottle of fireball!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
You know you love your Heartland when someone stops at your site to ask you about it and your joy of owning one stops them from continuing what they were doing to have a beer and talk about it some more.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
You decide to open the slides and turn on the heat for a movie and pizza night, in the middle of January!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pegmikef

You don't have to run out and find a place to eat or get an adult beverage after driving all day and arriving at your destination. No suitcases to unpack either.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
You know you love your Heartland when...

You call a Heartland Rally a "family reunion".

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
You know you love your Heartland when...

You call a Heartland Rally a "family reunion".

Amen to that! Looking forward to ours coming in October, even though we can't bring the HL with us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
....when you see one on the highway and wonder if you know them from the Owners Club!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
....when you see one on the highway and wonder if you know them from the Owners Club!

Amen to that! Looking forward to ours coming in October, even though we can't bring the HL with us!

Speaking of which . . . we are leaving in the morning for the 2014 Colorado Heartland Owners Club Rally in Rifle, Colorado!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeee Hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool::p:eek:

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired
When you wake up in the middle of the night in your sticks-n-bricks and get frustrated because you can't find the dang foot pedal to flush the toilet!

scottyb

When you return from a long day of racing on the water, and discover that you are parked in the middle of the pits and are surrounded by late model dirt track car teams. Then you sleep blissfully through the night to the white noise from the drone of the bedroom AC over your heads. You wake up at 5 AM on Sun and they have all vanished.

Attachments

• IMG_2352.jpg
    IMG_2352.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_2355.jpg
    IMG_2355.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 39

Snow

And I thought I was the only one that done that lol , ⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️