You know you love your Heartland when....

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
You know you love your Heartland when...

-You find your daughter in there watching a movie and the house is only 50 yards away. It makes it all worth it.

What do you love about your Heartland??

Last edited:

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired

-You find your daughter in there watching a movie and the house is only 50 yards away. It makes it all worth it.

Anyone else??

Agree 100%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VKTalley

Awesome!!!!!

You know you love your Heartland when.....
1. You can't wait to be back on the road with it "tootling" right behind you. :)
2. You tell people you are always "at home"....no matter where you are at.

Last edited:

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Food cooked in the Heartland always tastes better. Probably because of the view out the windows!
0c9bff0ba687c1e2b5648b532135e423.jpg
This is our current view. This morning, the lake was perfectly still, like glass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wmnmy

You know you love your heartland when DW says lets go get another heartland with a larger shower and more slides because if DW is happy we all happy lol and its peaceful and drama free from hotels and of course the views are awesome ......

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
You'll drive 1500 miles out of your way just to catch up with some of your Heartland friends in person for a few days.

jbeletti

I know I love my Heartland when...
  1. I think about all cleaning, upkeep and operating cost of my sticks-n-bricks home
  2. When I spend 200-250 night a year in it
  3. When I wake up in a different city 25-50 times each year having slept in my own bed

jo9463

What do you love about your Heartland??

Are you sure she wasn't trying to get away for some peace and quite??...lol

MCTalley

You really know you love your Heartland when you spend about 12 hours polishing the exterior with a buffer and RV/Marine cleaner wax.

140920-06.jpg