EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NV, Sparks - 9/11/2015 to 9/13/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulh

Hi George & Laura !!

Congratulations on your first rally. We will be attending and then caravan to Jackson. Let us know if you need anything at all.

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Hi George and Laura,
We just made reservations at Sparks Marina arriving on Thursday September 10 and departing Monday September 14. Then heading to the Jackson Rally.

KARRON

George & Laura, We cant wait for Sept. Just made our reservation with Sparks Marine RV Park, Rick and Karron will be arriving Sept 10 and leaving Sept 15, to go on to Jackson Ralley. Lots of fun coming

George & Laura,

Just made our reservations with Sparks Marina RV park to arrive Sept 11,and depart Sept. 14 to join the caravan to the Jackson rally.

Jack & Bev Reed

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
We made our reservation at Sparks Marina RV Park for the 10th through the 15th. It appears there are some who are going to caravan on the 14th to Jackson and some on the 15th.

If there are two caravans, that could be interesting for the small towns we go through on Highways 395 and 88. What would you think if you saw a bunch of Heartland fifth wheels and trailers rolling through your town two days in a row?

Gaffer

We will be staying at this park on our way to Vegas for a couple of nights for the National. It would be cool to have a pre pre National Rally here in 2016. I was thinking Sept. 29th (Thursday) leaving Oct 2 (Sunday) and then the long drive to Las Vegas to join the pre National Rally on the 2nd. If Jackson were a few days later next year, they could go back to back. That would be an impressive convoy headed south on the 95!

Last edited:

WeRWilsons

Hi George and Laura...

We made our reservations at the Sparks Marina for the rally. We will be arriving on the 10th and departing on the 14th...then join the Heartland wagon train to Jackson for that rally. Looking forward to the rally.

jdawson

Past Pacific Region Director
John and Lori will be there. Count us in. Will make the call tomarow and let you know what days.

jdawson

Past Pacific Region Director
We just made our reservations we will arrive on the 10th and leave on the 15th. see you all there.

MIBighorn

Can a couple of mid-westerners join in?

We are taking an extended RV trip with our grandson late this summer on a tour of National Parks. He will be flying home from Salt Lake City over Labor Dayweek-end for school, and we will be taking a more leisurely route home to Michigan. We had a great time at our first National Rally in Goshen a couple of week ago, and it made us excited to attend others. Since we will be so close to your rally, we thought we would head west from SLC to join your festivities. I will have to make our camping reservations tomorrow as I see their office is closed,but we are planning to arrive on September 9th and leave on September 14 to head back to Utah for their rally.

Looking forward to our second chapter rally with you!

Paul and Brenda Curtis
and Bo (Goldendoodle)
Williamston, MI
2012 Bighorn 3585RL and 2008 Ford F350

HOC Events Attended:
2014 Alamissibamassippi Chapter Rally, Gulf Shores, Alabama

2015 National Rally, Goshen, Indiana

Last edited:

WeRWilsons

Hi Paul and Brenda,

I think it would be great to have you join us at the Sparks Rally. Just wanted to pop in and say Welcome... we had a great time at last years rally and we are looking forward to this years rally. I see that you may have already made reservations... if not here is the phone number (775) 851-8888 to the Sparks Marina RV Park. Look forward to meeting you.

Anthony & Linda Wilson

MIBighorn

Thanks for the welcome. We are looking forward to the event. Have you ever taken in the Balloon Race? If so, any thoughts on which morning would be best to attend. Right now, I'm leaning towards Friday morning before the rally officially starts. Don't want to have create any scheduling conflicts if I can avoid it.

WeRWilsons

Paul and Brenda,

The balloons are one of the things we are looking forward to the most... I have to agree that Friday would likely be the best day...even though there doesn't seem to be a great many morning activities during the few rallies that we have attended.

Status
Not open for further replies.