EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TN, Nashville - 10/16/2015 to 10/18/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

ncc1701e

I know it's a little early scheduling outside activities but would there be an interest in possibly going to the Grand Old Opera last showing Friday evening? The 2015 schedule is not out yet but this year they have a 9:30 show on Friday evening. Not sure what the price would be but if there is an interest, we can start to do some investigation.

Always up for the opry.

And sadly we will not be at Goshin this year. I am pretty sure Millie is going to insist on making Granddaughters wedding in June.

VKTalley

I know it's a little early scheduling outside activities but would there be an interest in possibly going to the Grand Old Opera last showing Friday evening? The 2015 schedule is not out yet but this year they have a 9:30 show on Friday evening. Not sure what the price would be but if there is an interest, we can start to do some investigation.

Byrd, I would be interested.
I'm sure I can "twist" Malcolm's arm and he will be interested too. ;-P

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Byrd, I would be interested.
I'm sure I can "twist" Malcolm's arm and he will be interested too. ;-P

For anyone who hasn't gone, it's more fun than you think! Don't miss it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on the upcoming wedding in June Tom & Millie. We will miss you both at Goshen but know we will run into ya'll down the road somewhere at a rally.

Nabo

Great Karen. I've done some investigating and it looks like there is a show on Thursday night, Oct 15th at the Ryman Auditorium. Now that would be cool to see the Opry in it's original home. Stay tune as more details to come.

We are also working on possibly a tour of Nashville. All we can say is ​Stay Tune :)

jimtoo

Isn't the original where we got to see the show by default for the National?

Great show and experience.

Yes, it was at the old original theater because of the flooding that had happened not to long before the national rally.

Nabo

Yeah Jack and Nancy - glad to have ya'll folks. Can't wait to see ya.

clayhud

Nabo,

Reservations are made for Site I-11 arriving Wednesday October 14th for four nights. Looking forward to Fall in Nashville.

Nabo

Glad to have folks from the southern area coming. Welcome Clay and Candy. Keep checking this thread as events start to firm up.

tracks

Byrd & Nathan,

We have reservations for Site J-9 arriving Tuesday October 13th. departing the 19th. Wow! We're looking forward to this rally in Nashville.

Merry Christmas !
Kirk & Cathy​

Nabo

Cathy & Kirk - it will be good to see ya'll again. And BamBam is already jumping for joy to see Joy again. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

Nabo

I have posted several links of things to down in and around Nashville on the first post. These are only a few things so check them out.

Seren

Since it looks like we will not be heading west this year (see our post in Goshen thread), we should be able to make the Tn rally in Oct... Working on our plans to be there...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Seren

Reservations made, site I4, right across from the "J" sites... See you all there!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Nabo

Yeah Michael - we are glad that your plans have changed and you and Alice will be able to come to Nashville. Can wait to meet ya'll.

Status
Not open for further replies.