AZ Members Chat Room

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Hey there AZ RV-ers! We are brand new to the RV world and just bought a Heartland Mallard M312. Barely picked it up, but we're looking to take advantage of Memorial Day weekend for our first venture. The only problem is...since the camper is 36 feet, we're not sure which areas (we prefer dry camping) would be best. We're in the Phoenix area, and would like to venture up North (close to Payson) for this first jaunt. Anyone have any ideas on a good area with roads that can accommodate the length and that are good for fishing/hiking? Thanks for all the help!

[prdmommyof3: I have a great suggestion.....come to the Arizona Chapter Rally on April 18-24th at Kartchner Cavern! You will meet some terrific people, get a feel for what the club is about and be able to get a number of answers to your RV questions! We just had site 48 open up so, if you go to the Rally posting, the first post you will see a link to click and book online! Let me know if you need any help. Hope you will consider attending.]

RenoJim

Re: EVENT: Heartland Owners Meet-n-Greet: AZ, Peoria - 4/7/2018 to 4/7/2018

Garry told me to post this here, we hope you’ll attend.

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Heartland RV Owners Potluck Get Together are you in the Phoenix-Mesa area::[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A. Who is in the Phoenix-Mesa area?[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]B. Would you be interested in a Potluck “Get Together” on Saturday, March 10th starting at 12-Noon? [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]C. Are you an HOC Member?[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]After we know the interest then we’ll figure out a date in early to mid-March, a location and time. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]HOSTED BY:[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Jim & Sue Wilburn. (775) 770-4359[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]WHERE:[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Good Life RV Resort - Sports Complex BBQ Patio (West End 1st Street)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]3403 East Main Street (SW Corner Val Vista Dr & Main St)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Mesa, AZ 85213[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]WHEN: Saturday, March 10,2018 starting at 12-Noon / Please RSVP by March 5th at 775-770-4359[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]NOTE: Please bring your own Meat (BBQ’s are available to use) a Potluck Dish to share with everyone (Salad, Beans, Bread, etc), Drinks, Condiments Paper Plates & Napkins, etc.![/FONT][/FONT]

llalsbury

Arizona Chapter Leaders - retired
Re: EVENT: Heartland Owners Meet-n-Greet: AZ, Peoria - 4/7/2018 to 4/7/2018

Garry told me to post this here, we hope you’ll attend.

Heartland RV Owners Potluck Get Together are you in the Phoenix-Mesa area::
A. Who is in the Phoenix-Mesa area?
B. Would you be interested in a Potluck “Get Together” on Saturday, March 10th starting at 12-Noon?
C. Are you an HOC Member?
After we know the interest then we’ll figure out a date in early to mid-March, a location and time.

HOSTED BY:
Jim & Sue Wilburn. (775) 770-4359

WHERE:
Good Life RV Resort - Sports Complex BBQ Patio (West End 1st Street)
3403 East Main Street (SW Corner Val Vista Dr & Main St)
Mesa, AZ 85213

WHEN: Saturday, March 10,2018 starting at 12-Noon / Please RSVP by March 5th at 775-770-4359

NOTE: Please bring your own Meat (BBQ’s are available to use) a Potluck Dish to share with everyone (Salad, Beans, Bread, etc), Drinks, Condiments Paper Plates & Napkins, etc.!

Won't be there.

Ducky

NEW BABY was just Delivered:

One of the Arizona Chapter Members just took delivery of a brand new 2017 Bighorn Traveler!!!!!!!!!!
No I won't say the name in hopes they make a post about their new baby!!!! But I do know it's now home!
They will be showing it off at our April Rally at Kartchner Caverns....
What a nice looking RIG!!!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA HA, it only took me a year to find this post. Looking forward to Jim B's class on the forum in October..